Worried

Natsu pov

Bell just rung but all I could do is keep looking at little angel beside me,she was breathtaking,wait what.I just did not think of that,something is really wrong with my head.While I was questioning my brain some annoying girls blocked my view of Luce.And before I could register what was happening those girls went out of the classroom and Luce went with them.My body reacted without me noticing and before I knew it I was sneaking around trying to follow them and hear what they were saying,while ignoring the looks of some students that were able to see my odd behaviour.Well I don't care they can just fu*k of.Their conversation was boring but I was happy listening to blond angel and her melodic voice.Everything was going well until one girl commented that Luce thought she was not good looking and fat,if she was that then no other girl was beautiful because in my eyes Luce was perfect.Wait a second since when was I soo cliche,fu*k something is really really wrong.But then rage consumed me when I heared that Luce wanted to lose weight because of a boy she liked,she is not allowed to like any boy because liking him whoever he was a big mistake.And then I was pissed off even more when I heared that that boy rejected her,when I finde who he is he will be fu*king dead.But there was something that made me feel odd because everything Luce said made me feel like she was lying like there is not tomorrow.Why would she do that?
And while I was not paying attention Luce left the group and I started looking for her.After couple of minutes I found her in the hallway but when I saw glimps of her eyes that held pain I lost it,and without thinking I opened door of some classroom,grabbed Luce from behind and pushed her in,and closed the door   with my leg but still holding her while she strugled to be free.And when she saw it was me all emotions left her eyes and she started telling lies .

"Hey what was that about?Why did you push me like this,you are soo mean Natsu."
Like hell you speak that way.

"Cut the acting Luce.Tell me does your acting fool anyone."
Does it?

"I don't know what you are talking about." 
She ignored my question.Then I started getting close ,looking at her eyes than those pink lips that I just wanted to taste.Fu*k she was tempting and hot but her lying to me was bad.

"Stop acting for once and tell me the real truth before I make you regret trying to sell me your cheap acting skills."
I said angry at her and without thinking I put a bit more pressure to her shoulders

"Th-ey do"
She fniall admits.

"Ha, what did you say.Cat got your tongue speak louder ."

"They,everybody believes."
Finally she said it out loud.

"Good.Was that soo hard. But man who would have thought everybody in this school is a moron.Well except  you,you are different ."
She is soo different.

"What do you mean morons?And me why do you think I am different from them. "
They are morons and you are soo different,soo smart,beautiful,innocent.

"Isn't it obvious.First you are smart enough to see there is more than it meets the eye.Especially about me and my friends.I can see that you are scared and that is the right thing you should feel but pice of advice next time try acting harder and last but not least I should give you credit for being able to manipulate all the people around you or should I say your "friends".It must be hard acting all the time and never being true to yourself."
I admit that was a bit harsh but the thing I hate the most is lying.But I might have went too far because little scared angel infront of me turned into the brave devil.She tried to slap me.But I caught it,I was pissed and impressed.

"Bad mistake,Luce."

"Stop it  I don't care what you say about me.But never and I mean never say my "friends" are not my real friends because they are.I care for them and they care for me.Every time I lie to them my heart breaks even more.But all I do is for their well being.And if you say I am not true to myself then it means you are like me then.You say you saw through my act but I am not the only one acting,am I?"
She started screaming then her voice turned muffled it seems she realised she went overboard and pissed me of.Bit then she started crying...wait  why...how to make her stop...she is not supposed to cry...I was never weak to tears but when she cried I feel pain somewher...I don't know  where...it can't be my heart...can it?

"Hey don't go start crying now.Hey stop will you.Luce?You are a bit pale.Are you alright?Luce?Answer me!
She was pale,what is happening and before I could ask more questions she went limp in my arms.She fainted.
What is happening,I tried shaking her a couple of times but she didn't react.
Fu*k What am I supposed to do?
Fu*k!I dialled mafia doctor and told him it was emergency and he has to be in the club house in 5 minutes or he and his whole family are dead.I picked Luce up ,I quickly put her  in the car.And started speeding towards house while looking at Luce in worry and holding her small hand.
Fu*k just be fine I will even apologise,so just be alright Luce.

This thoughts consumed me and for the first time since I knew of myself I was worried.