Last part of lemom

I felt fulfiled but also very tired.My eyes suddenly opened because of hands going all over me.This burning touches could only belong to one person,
Natsu.They were far from innocent,awoking desire and reaction from my body.In few seconds I was already panting his name and trying to resist the urge to cum.

N-I am far from done with you Luce.

His voice sent shivers all over my body as he whispeared all the things he is gonna do to me.But as before nothing good lasts long,someone knocked on the door and started yelling.

G-Flame brain get out,NOW!

Natsu wanted to ignore it,but I stopped his movement.I couldn't let Natsu continue with Gray standing behind the doors.Natsu was not pleased,he started yelling as well,he also jumped from bed and punched the doors.

N-What the fuck do you want ice princess?!

G-I want to fucking kill you!

N-You are the only one that is getting the beating.

G-I can beat you while sleeping.

N-Maybe in your dreans Elsa.

Ughhh they were bickering like little kids,it was fun to watch but it was also highly annoying.Natsu left me for Gray. And this stupid argument has lasted long enough.Mood was already ruined,I should probably put something on me.I stood up from bed which cought Natsu's attention once again.He looked like he wanted to devour me and that made me forget I was looking for something to wear.And just in few steps Natsu was in front of me.He dragged me towards the door and pushed me on it.I was caged by his arms, legs and the door behind me,the bad thing was that Gray was still on the other side of the door and kept punching it.But the worst thing was that I didn't care,when Natsu kissed me I responded.I forgot any sense of shame and enjoyed his every touch.Every heated touch,kiss and word and made me lose all the self control.I started moaning not caring if Gray could hear me.But at least Natsu kept a bit of restraint and kissed me to muffle my moans.

N-Bad girl,no one else is allowed to hear your moans or see what I am seeing right now.And that bastered Gray would storm in if he heared something suspicious.

I half whispesred half moaned.

L-Yess...

He yelled at Gray one last time to shut the fuck up before kissing me again.I succumbed to him and enjoyed every second of it.Engrossed in the moment I realised too late the presence of two fingers entering my wet hole and one pressing on my sensitive clit.
Uncontrollably I shouted Natsu's name and came.My legs shaking and unbelievable pleasure I felt made me forget about the fact that Gray probably heared me.

N-No worries princess,Gray has long been gone.

It seems Gray left while I was engrossed in Natsu,a sigh of relife escaped my lips.But once again Natsu took my breath away,he picked me up and pushed me towards the bed.I wanted to ask him what he was doing but it seems I forgot how to speak after Natsu's next action.He looked at me and slowly started licking all the juices that covered my legs.It was embarassing but also quit a sight to see. After he finished he looked at me whith even more desire and gave me his smirk that made me shiver.

"I fucking love this taste."

~ Next two chapters in Saturday or Sunday. ~