Go away

Erza kept pulling me while Natsu was keeping me in place. I felt suffocated by this whole situation.I hated myself for allowing my father to treat me the way he did,for keeping quiet about all problems in my life,for hiding my pain and pretending everything is fine,for being a liar and not being able to face reality and admit out loud for me and everyone else the real life of Lucy Heartfilia.I was finally able to find someone that cares for me even after seeing all of my flaws.And once again I'm afraid,afraid of losing peace,hope and Natsu.I adore my friends but I can't give up from dreams of better future and all the promises Natsu gave me.

L-Erza stop,I'm not going with you.

She looked shocked at me,and Natsu just smirked .This was the first time I was going against my friends wishes and I hope it will be last.Then Erza looked at me with pity,but why?

E-Lucy If he is threatening you or forcing you to stay I can help you.

Wow,it was my turn to feel shocked. I know that she was just trying to justify my words but she had no right to judge Natsu .I admit I judged him at first but that is something I regret now.Natsu is nothing like I thought he was,and he did nothing wrong .He shouldn't be blamed for the things he didn't do and he even helped me.He listened to me,to my secrets and my pain and he promised to fix it all.Natsu was angry again and I could see in his eyes he was trying his best not to give Erza a piece of his mind or fist.I looked at Erza,my dissapointment and anger evident .

L-You are very wrong Erza,and just please leave already.I'm not going with you and you can't change that.

Once again she was surprised but she finally let go of my hand when she saw how serious I was.She turned around and was about to leave.But she just had to say more...

E-I will go for now,but Lucy I'm sure you will regret this decision.How can you trust someone you know for a day more then me?

She slammed the door behind her,luckily Natsu was still holding me,I felt like I was about to faint.I had no more tears,I cried enough for a day or better said for a whole life.I just turned around towards Natsu that gave me a worried luck,and smiled bitterly.

L-I'm a bit hungry...

He accepted my obvious topic change  and smiled like argument with Erza didnt happen few moments ago.

N-What would you like?

L-Some pancakes with strawberry jam and cream.And If possible some company...

I murmured afraid of being refused, Natsu just smiled like a kid that got some candy.

N-Then we will need a lot of pancakes

It was my time to laugh,this will be my first time actually eating with someone in a very long time.