Expelled

Those words were supposed to reassure me, but only later on I will realise how they changed our lives, and what we can be to one another in the future.

G-Ughhh, you guys make me sick with all of this lovey dovey shit.

Natsu glared at him while Gray just rolled his eyes.Then he just went to the living room and sat in front of tv.

N-What are you doing?

G-Watching tv and being a third wheel.

Gray gave us a big grin and continued with his activities.

I looked at Natsu, and he looked at me. Mutual agreement was formed, Gray deserved a beating, and he would get it.
Natsu started counting til three.

N-One!

Gray didn't hear it.

N-Two!

He was stil watching some dumb movie.

N-Three!

Natsu shouted as Gray turned around, but it was too late. Natsu jumped on him and I hit his head with a pillow.He yelled in surprise which made me laugh.
Life truly is a weird thing, today was a real rollercoster of emotions but I could stil smile, or maybe I am a weird one?
My train of thoughts was stopped by a knock on the door.I gulped, only bad things keep happening when someone knocks on that door, but I mean what more could happen today? Once again for who knows which time in my life I was proven wrong.I opened the door and small man was standing in front of me. Someone I saw countless times but never with a grim face like now.

L-Principle Makarov?

M-Hello Lucy, how are you?

He gave me a bitter smile.

M-Hello Natsu, may I enter?

I turned around and Natsu was behind me.

N-Sure.

Makarov sat down and looked at me with what seemed to be look of regret.He sat down and gestured to do the same.Natsu and Grey picked up the pillows then sat down.

M-I never got an answear from you dear.How are you?

I gave him a smile and looked at Natsu for just a moment.

L-Lately it has been a very troublesome time but somwhow I feel at peace now.

Makarov sighted,weird, shouldnt be happy for me?Natsu and Gray looked at him weirdly.

M-I"m glad you seem to have found comfort in these worrisome period and more then anything I hate to destroy it, but...

L-But, what?

M-Lucy Heartfilia I am sad to say that as of today you are officaly expelled from school....I'm sorry Lucy but even though I tried I couldn't prevent this.

My mouth was wide open, even after all this bad things happening I just couldn't believe.How am I expelled?No words left my mouth but a big hysterical laugh broke the silence in the room.
I turned around and saw Gray on the floor laughing at my misery, what a friend.

~Just a short update,sorry for speling mistakes.
~I'm not sure when I will update again but hopefully it will happen in next to weeks.