Intoxicated

When he kissed me again I lost all the air from my lungs ,and this time Natsu showed me how much he wants me, just that realisation alone made me lose my mind.This unknown feeling of imense need for someone and their affection made my heartbeat go crazy.I knew one thing,at this moment I needed Natsu as much as he needed me.One of his kisses made me forget all those years of painful memories,they made me forget who is Lucy Heartfilia.All that was left was Lucy,a girl who started to fall hard for a new bad boy in town,Natsu Dragneel.When we pulled aparat I couldnt even look at him,to scared from these overwelming feelings.I could just stare at the floor like it was most amazing thing on planet,it was a pretty floor.Natsu sensed my mood change and just took my hand and led me to different room.I finally looked up and what I saw made me feel strange.It was room,a girl's room and it looked like it came from a fairy tale.But the thing that was bothering me was the existence of girl's room in Natsu's home and the fact that it was next to his room.The sudden realisation that I might not be the only one Natsu shows his affection to made me tremble.At my loss of reaction Natsu looked at my eyes and just asked me question that made me be even more shocked.

Do you not like your new room Luce?

I was speachless,room for me?Girl he just met this morning...wow why would he do something like that.

Luce is it that bad?You can always pick other room and you can decorate it from begining however you wish.

He was really trying hard to please me and that was more then enough to make me look at his eyes and smile.

It's more then enough.Thank you Natsu.

And it was more then I had for a long time now,just this made me feel happy,so happy that I was afraid this was a dream.If it truly was one it was one of the best I ever had.Natsu's expression changed and it seemed like he was  relived.We just kept on looking at each other and before I could completely be intoxicated by him knocking was heared.Natsu had annoyed expression now and he swang door open and unexpected person appeared...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Any guess?
New chapter soon