Fourteen.

Surprisingly, you pull into your drive way completely unscathed.
Well, other then your sore muscles from how hard you were bracing yourself every time you had to change lanes.
He didn't do anything wrong exactly, but he did it so fast every time that it freaked you out.

Still, you're alive and the cats are fine.
It's a little weird, but other than a few scary Lane changes, he is a pretty safe and smooth driver.

You pick up the box of cats and open the door. You walk up the steps to your house, only realizing once you're at the door that your house keys are on your Keychain.
Which Cecil has, of course.
He nonchalantly walks up, locking the car doors with the key fob as he does.
He strolls past you and unlocks the front door and steps in. Inviting himself into your home.

"You get that kitties settled, I'll get dinner started after I go pee real quick."

...
What?
What the fuck.
What does he think he's doing? You're not fucking living together. There ain't a ring on your fucking finger.
Not that you'd accept one.

OH AND HE STILL HAS YOUR KEYS!
That little-!

You grumble and set the box down, setting the cats out on a blanket.
You'd usually be more careful then this with them but you're done with this kids behavior.
He needs to go home and stop shoving his way into your life like he owns your time.

You storm down the hall towards the bathroom and go to knock on the door.
Before your hand hits the wood, he opens it.
"Oh, sorry, did you need to pee too?"
He smiles like there's nothing weird here.

You take a breath and steady your tone so that you can speak firmly and clearly.
"You should head home Cecil. I'm not comfortable with you inviting yourself in like this. I also need my keys back right now. If you wanna see the cats that's fine, but ask me a day in advance before hand."

And then I'll bring them outside and you can see them in the yard.

He just kinda stands there for a minute, no expression on his face as he just stares through you like you don't exist.

He then pulls your keys out of his pocket and with a sad look, he says-
"I'm sorry that I made you uncomfortable (Y/N).. I just wanted to spend time with you and the cats.. Ever since I lost my little Pearl.."
He glances away from you and holds out the keys for you to take.
"I'll just go. Here are your keys."

You do feel a little bad now..

Not that bad, though.

You reach out to take them from him, but just as you're about to touch them, he rips his hand away.
"Just Kidding~!"
You reach for them again, and now he's dangling them above your head, just out of reach with a shit-eating grin on his face. He watches you jump a few times to try and reach them, each time you do he raises them a little higher so you just barely can't touch them.

You grumble in frustration, glaring at him.
"I'm not joking, Cecil! Give me my keys and go home or I'll-"

"Or you'll what!?"
He shouts suddenly, frightening you.
You step back and look up at him, his expression completely changed.
He looks like he's about to maul you.

"What'll you do? Huh?"
He bends down slightly, getting in your face. Close enough that you can feel his breath on your skin.
"You can't do anything against me. Who are you gonna tell? My parents?"
He scoffs.
"My parents will do anything I want."