Sixteen.

After he got the onesie off of you, he gets you into the shower. The temperature was perfect and the products he chose smell amazing.
The only issue is that he insisted he be the one to "Apply" them to you.
And he was... thorough.
At least he remembered to wash behind the ears? No. There's no silver lining here. It's just discomfort.
He started running a bath for you in the tub while you finished rinsing off in the shower.
You've been doing so for a while. Happy to not have somebody else touching your skin.
You try and focus on the water, and not think about anything else. If you think about your situation even a little you will cry. Like, a full breakdown in front of the guy who kidnapped you.

The water does feel nice...

"Come on, you're rinsed off. Stop stalling."
Oop. Well there goes that moment.
You let out a soft huff at his demand and pull open the curtain.

As you stepped out, you see that he was in the bath himself. You glance at the door. No doubt it's locked.
"Come on in, it feels lovely (Y/N)"

You continue to cover yourself with your hands as best you can as you step in and sit down in the water.
It feels nice. Smells nice too.
A shame you can't enjoy it..
The bath tub was big enough for both of you. But not without the two of you touching a bit. You try and squish yourself into the end of the tub to get away, which he notices.
"Hm? Why are you all the way over there?"

You don't answer.

He sighs and grabs your arm, pulling you through the water to sit next to him. He is stronger than he looks...

"Honestly, don't be a stranger, baby."
He says next to your ear as he wraps an arm around your midsection.
Which you both internally and externally cringe about.

After a few minutes, you're starting to think that maybe he isn't being a pervert in this moment.
Or rather, that he doesn't have any sexual intentions with this. It's definitely perverse.
He's just casually talking about his church group friends, his brothers and some new recipes he'd like to try. You'd spaced out through most of it though.
You can't help it.

"Oh speaking of cooking, that breakfast food I made is probably cold by now.." He glances at you from the corner of his eye, causing you to shrink down a bit.
He looks away and sighs.
"I'm sure you're hungry after all of that energetic running around. I'll make something else for you."
With that, he stands up from the Milky water. You quickly look away, not wanting to see that.
But before you do, you catch sight of something odd that was moving like a.. a tail?

You don't want to think about it.
You don't need anymore strange shit today. It's already bad enough.
As he puts on his robe, he asks "is there anything you want in particular?"
You shake your head no and he leaves, the distinct click of a lock sounding after he closes the door behind him.
You open your eyes, half expecting him to be staring at you still.

You relax into the water a bit. You're still aching and in pain.
Even though your sore muscles would have liked it, He didn't add any bath salts to the tub because of your cuts.
Which you only knew because he told you.

You almost fell asleep in the water a few times. Each time you were awakened by the memories of severed body parts in the woods.

Cecil opens the door and walks in, not saying a word. He grabs a robe off of a hook and holds it open for you to put on.
"Alright love, time to get out. Lunch- Dinner? is ready."
You groggily step out of the tub and put your arms in the sleeves, and then let him tie it for you. Which he does from behind you, so you're between his arms as he ties it.
When he's done tying it, he gently wraps his arms around you and rests his chin on your shoulder.
"So warm..." He mumbles.
"I've always loved how warm humans are.. You're even warmer right now because of the bath."
You can feel his smile against your skin.