Ten.

What just happened?
Who does this kid think he is?! This is your house! He can't boss you around!

You pick up Luco and Aurora and take them towards the cat room.

Not because he told you too! You were just going to do this anyway!

He opens the door to the cat room, walks in and crouches down, setting the Kitties on the soft rug.
You stop in your tracks, a realization suddenly hitting you.

How did he know where the cat room was?
How did he know that there even was a cat room at all? You don't remember mentioning it..
Staring at his back, you feel this profoundly unnerving chill roll up your spine.
"(Y/N), I think they're hungry. We should try soft food since you forgot to last night."
Without thinking, you start backing away. You get a few steps back before he speaks up.
"(Y/N)." He doesn't even turn to face you and his voice is.. Different. "Get in here. Now."

Luco is starting to go crazy again and even the gentle Aurora has her haunches raised defensively.
Cecil grumbles and stands to his feet.
He turns slightly, looking at you over his shoulder. His expression is practically blank. Bored, maybe?
"Are you sure you want to be disobedient?"

"Wh-what?" You mumble out. He sighs and takes a step towards you.
Without thinking you take a step back.
It happens again and again, taking shaky steps back until you accidentally lock yourself into a corner.
He slams his hand into the wall next to you, knocking a painting down on the other end of the hall.
This again?!
You look up at him and see him narrow his eyes at you. A sound catches your attention.
You look over at his hand and see that he had left large gashes in the wall where he dug his fingers in.
"Why are you being this way? You've been so well behaved up until now."
He uses his free hand to gently stroke your hair, completely contrasting the other.
"After all, you don't have anything to do today, right? Nothing that's more important then our kittens- Or me.."
You can see his body shaking violently like he's a bottle of soda that's about to explode.
His voice comes out as a demand, not a question.
"Right?"

Your head races and you can't really figure out what to do.
If you run or try and fight, will he hurt you? The cats? Is he joking? This has gone too far if he is. If you just play along for now, can you get away safely later?

Hesitantly, you nod your head.
He doesn't let up though.
"Then.. You shouldn't think about running from me like that." He leans in, his face next to your ear.
"I'm only trying to help, y'know? I've been very good, so its only right that you do the same, isn't it?"
You stand there, your eyes shut tight.
You don't wanna respond. He's nuts!
"Isn't it?!"
He shouts, hitting the wall beside you again.
"Answer me!"
Its hard to force yourself to speak, but you manage to stutter out a small.
"Y-yes."

His hand stops playing with your hair, and you see him move it lower.
"Good. Now, let's-"
He's cut off by Luco.
The little black kitten had hissed and scratched Cecil as he was about to put his hand on your hip.

The young man looks at the kitten and then to his bleeding hand and sighs.
You panic for a moment, fearing he'd hurt Luco. But then he speaks up, sounding calmer then before.
"Lulu, I'm trying to have a chat with Mama. Its impolite to interrupt."