Twenty.

It's been.. You're not sure how long exactly.. But you think its been roughly two weeks?

It's been surprisingly uneventful.
Well except for Getting used to Cecils "Rules". However he's been oddly patient about it. The rules seem to be don't leave, if he tells you to do something you can only haggle so much before he forces you to, don't talk too much about other people and if you ignore him he'll waterboard you.

Despite the "don't leave" Rule, he let's you outside occasionally. He says it's for your health. That the outside air and sun is good for you. Not that you care. You're main goal at the moment is to find out more about this weird hell he's trapped you in.

I'm just gonna rip the bandaid off-
You can't die.

At some point you accidentally cut your hand while chopping something in the kitchen. Except you didn't. You absolutely cut right across your fingers, but there was nothing to show it.
Other than blood on the knife.
But no cuts on you.

You did it again to test it at some point.
Nothing.
It hurt but there was no way to actually damage yourself.

Another thing is that the layout is inconsistent. It changes. Only the main four rooms down here stay the same. Your room, the cat room, the kitchen and the bathroom.
But beyond that there are so many halls and rooms..

And sometimes Cecil will know things despite not being there when you did the thing.

Only sometimes though. You haven't figured out how to tell when he will or will not know.

He makes sure to "shower you in affection." whenever he come back from being gone.
Which essentially means he's going to bring you back a gift and force you to cuddle with him.

He's begun being more comfortable showing off his physical demon traits around you. Mostly the tail. But occasionally you swear that his teeth are sharper when he bites your skin.
And the glowing eye thing..
Oh- right. He bites. Fairly often actually. Doesn't usually break the skin unless he's being extremely Clingy. He says it's how demons show affection. Kinda seems like cat behavior to you but sure. Not like you'd know either way.

He still cooks for you, but he let's you make your own food sometimes.

The cats are okay.
Koi seems to follow him everywhere. Luco doing the same to you.
The twins and aurora like to stay in the cat room.

Luco is still hissing and scratching at Cecil, but he doesn't seem bothered by it at all.. which is still unnerving.

Lately he's been bring you stuff from your house, and also redecorating.
This place has so much cat stuff. Cat paw tongs, cat bread pan, cat paw pillows, cat ear headphones-
Fuck, even the soap dispenser dispenses cat paw shaped soap foam onto your hand when you press down.

He's a little Overboard when it comes to the cat thing.

You fear it's only a matter of time before he dresses you up in cat themed clothes and makes you say "Nya"

A worse fate then death, truly.

Though he's already got you wearing these cute fuzzy house slippers. They have cat toe beans on the bottom that sorta act as the non slick gripper things that stop you from sliding across the floor and eating absolute shit.
Oh speaking of the clean floors-
He's a total clean freak, perfectionist, the whole package.

The cats (Other than Luco) don't seem to mind the change in scenery. Koi is even happy to be here. Speaking of which, she's like your little Cecil detection system. You always know when he's nearby because she sits next to the door and waits for him.
It's kinda cute when she stares up at the door like that.

Her little whiskers twitching as she sniffs the air, waiting for the door to open. When it does she mews loudly and does excited circles around Cecils feet as he walks in.

Cecil laughs and sets the bag he's carrying on the counter. Finally now that his hands are free he picks her up and gives her the attention she wanted. Scritches and kisses galore.

Cecil sits next to you on the couch, the purring kitten happily cuddled in his arms.

"And what did you get up to today Love?" He asks, laying his head on your shoulder.
The moment he does, Luco, who has been calmly laying on your lap until now, hisses at Cecil for getting too close.

"Nothing much.. I made some muffins and cleaned the cats ears. What did you do today?"

He hums, petting Koi absent-mindedly.
"Some church stuff. Had to put up with my brothers for a bit.." He huffs in annoyance "Lately Dante has taken to mocking the way that I eat. It's aggravating."

As always though, his irritation disappears pretty fast when Koi reaches her little paw up and taps him on the cheek. He giggles and holds her paw in his hand, giving it little kisses.

"You look nice by the way. Those trips outside have really helped you regain the color on your cheeks."
He reaches up, lightly pinching your cheek. Much to both you and Luco's disapproval.
Luco growls, you grumble.

Both of which Cecil simply chuckles about.

You pause for a moment before speaking again, hesitantly asking.
"So how long have I been down here?"

"34 days." He answers immediately, completely without pause.

You freeze.

Almost 5 weeks.
You thought it had been only two.

He glances over at you, grinning lightly at your petrified expression.
"Time flies when you're having fun, no?"

You look away from him, staring off into space. Or into the rug at your feet, depending on your perspective.
You don't know how long you sit there, but you're knocked out of it when Cecil finally stands up.
He pats your head as he passes by you on the way to the kitchen.

You hear him shuffle about and the sound of dishes clinking about. You recognize that specific pattern of clanks. He's making tea.

"My Love, would you like some tea?"
He asks, head peaking through the kitchen doorway.

You don't even look at him directly, you just nod your head.