Chapter thirteen- her voice

What's poppingggg

"Hello, George" I heard Dreams mom say. I turned up to look at her and before I could say hi I noticed a girl standing beside her. The girls short black hair and bright blue eyes were all to familiar. "Oh my god! Hi George!" She chirped. Her voice. Even more familiar.

Vannessa. Dreams ex girlfriend. "Hi" I said quickly before turning and heading upstairs, well at least trying to. "George!" Dreams mom called. "Hm?" I turned again. "Can we talk to you?" She smiled after I heard Adelines door close. Her and Dream left me.

"About?" "It's important," she quickly said. "Come," she turned and walked towards the living room after pulling Vannessa with her,

Vannessa was innocent. She wasn't a bad person, I simply hated her because she was with Dream for 2 years while I was head over heels for Dream for 4 years. Their breakup was because of her jealousy, mostly. She wanted to hangout with Dream and all of his friends but wanted all his attention at the same time.

I took up Dreams attention a lot and she hated it. She didn't hate me though, she told me it wasn't my fault Dream was paying more attention to me. She's actually a model, to. Extremely beautiful. I was always scared of her.

When she told me to leave Dream alone, I would. She always did this thing where she would put me in private chats and ask "can you maybe, like, let me and Dream have some time? Thanks, love you." She really was innocent, except for when she had cheated.

I sat at the couch beside Vanessa. "You remember Vanessa, right?" His mom asked. What a stupid fucking question. I remember her. And I hate her. I nodded, anyway.

"Well she has been going through a lot and really misses her boyfriend, Clay." His mom frowned. "He's not her boyfriend anymore." I leaned back into the couch.

"Yeah, so this is what we were gonna ask. Since your his best friend maybe you could help me out with rekindling our relationship. I know he loves me still and it hurts that we aren't even on talking terms." She rambled. "And why didn't you try this earlier? What if he's in a relationship already?" I shot.

"He wouldn't be, he's not over me." She smiled. "Listen, I care about him. So much. Can you just do this one thing for me?" She whimpered. "You didn't care about him when you cheated..." I mumbled, looking to the side.

"E- excuse me?" She tilted her head. Oh gosh, here goes me getting scared of her again. "I didn't say anything, I was breathing." I gushed. "George. I'm sorry, ok? We haven't talked in a while and I know you think I've forgotten about you, I didn't mean to do that to you." She frowned. What the fuck is she talking about. I loved not seeing her for so long but here she is. Begging for me help her date my boyfriend again.

"I don't understand why it's such a big deal. It's not like you and clay are a thing, your just friends." His mom cut in. I didn't mean to but I rolled my eyes at her then looked up to Vanessa, who was still staring at me with a frown.

"This is... all I want.. all I ask... please.. your so close to him, just talk to him for me.." her voice was shaky yet still high pitched. Dream always told me how annoying she sounded.

"Why don't you talk to him?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I tried. He just said to leave him- he said he couldn't talk.." she stuttered. "Oh, did he?" I asked before she nodded.

Her eyes got very glossy. "Vanessa?" I noticed her about to cry. "I-I'm sorry, I just miss him and I can't believe I- I'm in his house and- and..." she stuttered before letting out a sob making Dreams mom come sit beside her and rub circles into her back.

"Vannessa, I'll help. You know he's upstairs, right? Would you like to talk to him?" I asked. "He wants me to stay as far away from his as possible, fuck! Are you happy? Why are you forcing me to say it!" She sobbed. I stayed quiet and glanced to the mom.