Chapter twentyseven- out

Super short chapter but I wanted to get something out to just say I think I'm gonna come back with this story.

lmao basically what happened was someone commented on the last chapter and I was reading the part they commented on and I kept reading and I was like wait... should I continue writing? And so I did and writing this was soooo much fun.

(Things written like "this" are flashbacks) tw: homophobia

"So Vanessa had told me everything. I couldn't believe most of it." Dreams mom started. "Mom-"

"I'm disgusted, Clay. I am disgusted. Not only are you committing a vile sin but you hid it from me for to long." She said angrily. "I'm so disappointed in you. I cannot believe you. Why would you do this?" She began to tear up. Dream just stared at her in shame. "Excuse me." She walked away wiping her tears.

Dream swiped his tongue over his teeth, not knowing what to say at all. He glanced at his dad snoring. His mom came back. "I would just like to get some things out of the way. I won't allow you anywhere near Adeline until you end this nonsense with George. You won't speak to any of your family until George is gone. I don't even want to see you until it's over. And when it is, you need to apologize to your family and god."

Dream scratched his head. He knew he had to say something but he wasn't going to do anything his mom told him, so it didn't really matter.

"Vannessa was kicked out of her place so she's going to be staying with us. I thought you'd like to know that. And I know things didn't work out with her but.. you need to try, Clay. You've got completely out of your mind with this George boy."

It got quiet for a few seconds.

"You have nothing to say?" The mom snapped. "I'm not leaving George." Dream huffed with a smile. "And your not keeping me from my sister." He said firmly.

"Do you have any idea how hurt your sister is? She looked up to you Clay. And there you go messing around with boys? You honestly owe her an apology." The mom said in a weak sad voice. "Adeline doesn't give a fuck, and neither do I." Dream snapped back.

His moms eyes widened in shock. Dreams phone began ringing, it was George. "Excuse me, my boyfriend is calling." He felt so strange acting out like this, he was fed up with how his mom was talking about it. If George led him to hell then so be it.

He walked out of the kitchen answering George. "Hello?"

"Where are you?" George asked. "I'm at my moms house, you ok?"

"Yeah, the house is recked" George giggled. "And alex is throwing up, can you hear him?" George put his phone out for Dream to hear. It was disgusting. "Oh god" Dream laughed. "Are you coming home soon? Me and Alex are gonna start cleaning"

"Yeah I'll be home in a bit. I just have to say bye to my mom."

"Oh wait, is she talking to you about what Vanessa said?" George remembered. "Yeah. It's pretty messy right now but i I'm about to leave so.."

"Ok.. well hurry up the house is destroyed" George said smiling.

Dream just hung up, walking back into the kitchen where his mom sat, in tears. Dream felt horrible. "Mom, I'm really sorry but.. there's nothing I can do. I have to go. Tell Adeline I'm sorry, ok?" He said, he was being sarcastic about that last part, knowing Adeline didn't care and that she was pretty fruity herself.

The mom didn't say anything. She sat in silence. Dream awkwardly walked away to the front door. "Clay?"

Adeline said from upstairs. "Your leaving already?"

"Yeah, I really have to go but uh... call me, ok?" She nodded. Knowing he wanted to just leave.
_____
The ride home was so weird. He only thought about what he said to his mom, thinking about wether he regretted it or not. As soon as he entered his neighborhood he immediately remembered last night.

"Everyone knows how fucking ugly you are" Alex said directly into his face. Dreams fist balled up.

"I'm so close to fucking murdering you right now. Sit the fuck down or leave." Alex only stared. "Yeah?" Dream said, stepping closer, so intimidating. Alex's eyes widened. He furrowed his eyebrows, but obeyed.

He sat down in fear, trying to hide it.

Dream swallowed his breath and stepped out of his car and to the front door.

"Hey guys" Dream opened the door to see Alex groaning on the couch while George walked around picking up trash. "Hi!" George chirped. Dream huffed a laugh as he looked down to Alex. "Sooo... what'd your parents say?" George asked, putting down the trash bag.

"Nothing much. It was actually pretty funny."

"Funny? Did she say anything about me?" George asked confusingly. Dream was acting off.

"Can we talk about it later?" Dreams smile faded. Alex looked up at him, making eye contact. Dream couldn't hold in the question anymore. " do you remember anything from last night?" He asked Alex.

George quickly glanced to the boy on the couch. "Uh.. not much.. why? did something happen?"

"Do you, George?" Dream asked. George only nodded quietly. "Everything?"

"I- I think so," George stuttered.

"Did I do something? Clay? Did I?" Alex began to panic. "You're an asshole when your drunk. You know that Alex?" Dream furrowed his eyebrows. Alex sat up straight, a confused look on his face. He looked to George.

"What did I do?"

"Why do you drink so much knowing how disgusting you are? Your a fucking pervert." Dream huffed, walking closer. Felling his anger just flow out of his mouth, and it felt good.

"Wait stop, relax. Let's not right now, ok?" George said stepping in front of Dream. "Then can we talk right now? In our room?"

"This is so fucked up, just tell me what I did!" Alex begged. Dream moved George aside to see Alex again. "You touched up on George and started acting like a fucking creep, asking about our relationship and how it's not special. You got in my face and talked shit, I almost kicked you out to go be drunk on the fucking streets and run you over myself." Dream yelled. His cheeks were a flushed red.

George just stared at him with furrowed eyebrows. Alex's eyes were wide and scared, he didn't believe what Dream said at all, it scared him. "Hey. Let's go." George said in a stern tone to Dream, heading to the room. Dream gave Alex one last look before following George.

The brunette slammed the door as soon as they were both in there. "What did your parents do?" He asked. "My parents? Alex did that and you want to know about my parents?"

"They're obviously the reason your acting like a psychopath right now. What did they say ?"

"So your ok with what he did? You want to just let it go? Did you like it or something?" Dream furrowed his eyebrows more. "Oh my god just answer the question! Do they want us to break up?" George yelled. Dream went silent, thinking about it.

"You won't speak to any of your family until George is gone"

"Yeah." Dream finally said. George sighed deeply. "Or else I can't talk to my family anymore.."

The shorter looked down at the floor, biting his lip. "What are we gonna do?"

"What do you mean?"

"About us. That's a big problem, Clay. It's your family."

"I- I don't want to do anything. I don't think she'll really cut me off because of us, she'll get over it eventually." Dream spoke quickly.

"Your family is more important than our relationship.."