Chapter twentyfive- party?

"What's my problem?" George sat up straight and stared back at the blond. "You're being an idiot right now, George." Except for Dream kind of liked it. He found the boys attitude amusing. "How am I being a idiot? You're the one that's begging your friend to stay here and calling her beautiful in front of me."

"Oh, would you rather I do it behind your back?" Dream tilted his head in a mocking way. "You probably do! You work with her, You probably fuck her too." George hissed, turning back to his phone.

"I probably fuck her? George, you have no right to be jealous right now." Dream started to become defensive now. "I have no right? You were doing it on purpose. You even looked over to me." George snapped back.

"Here's the difference between us, your only assuming I fucked her, but you actually told me you fucked Mike. You have no right to be jealous, you have no right to even suspect shit of me. When some guy flirted with you, did you block him and completely ignore him?" Dream started.

"No! You kept talking to him every day. Every. Fucking. Day. What did I do when Vanessa came crawling back to me? I rejected her immediately. You're fucking stupid." George watched Dream spit out his angry words.

"You had actual consensual sex with Vanessa, I- I didn't- I didn't do any- you know what happened to me" George stuttered over his words, it hurt though.

"It wasn't fucking consent! I was drunk! And how do I know you didn't fuck Alex? You were at his house that night too!" Dream yelled. "I didn't do anything with Alex," George hated when Dream yelled at him.

"Mike?"

"Why are you bringing him up?" He said in a high pitch tone. "Because you want to accuse me of shit and forget everything that happened with him as if it never happened and it never hurt me."

George covered his face with his hands and rested his elbows on his knees. He sighed deeply. "Stop being an asshole." Dream rolled his eyes. "You didn't have to bring up any of that" the smaller groaned.

"Oh, what? Are you gonna run away and go to Alex's? Get over it dude." As soon as it left his mouth he regretted it. Fuck. Why am I being such a dick. "Should I? Is that what you want me to do?"

George looked up to Dream for an answer. "no.." he mumbled. "I'm sorry.."

"Huh?" Dreams basically whispers were to low for George to understand. "I'm sorry." He spoke up only a little bit.

George looked up with a blank unamused face. His hands on the side. Dream stood in front of the bed staring down like a child. He glanced up to George who still sat the same. "Your sorry?"

"I'll take the emotion pills thing" Dream turned to left the room. "Wait- Clay no-" George hurried out of the bed. "You don't need them, it's fine" he grabbed Dreams shoulder.

"It's fine, you don't need those" Dream watched down on George. He looked so worried. "I'm sorry" Dream ran a hand through his hair. "It's ok" George took Dreams hand and walked them back to the room.

"Are we going to bed?" Dream followed. "Yes"
____
Dream bobbed his head harder when the beat of the song dropped. He tapped his foot in sync before the light turned to green and he continued to drive. He had a white button up shirt that was a bit wrinkled but he didn't seem to care.

He sped up realizing he was a good 30 minutes late. George wasn't letting him leave. "You don't want to eat breakfast with me first?" George looked back to Dream. "I really can't, I'm gonna be late" Dream scanned the table for his keys. "Ok.." how could he possibly just let George say ok? He rolled his eyes and sat at the table, making George smile.