Heyy

Heyyy so I made a weird decision, I don't know how to say it in a chiller way but I think I'm either gonna take a long break from this story or just stop writing it.

From the beginning I wanted the story to be more of a jealousy type of story and I had no idea how I was going to continue it but I did and I kept free styling chapters to the point where it wasn't going anywhere.

If I continue it, it'll just go on and on with dumb situations like cheating and angst and I don't think that's something you wanna read.

I feel bad because some people actually really liked this story and the nice comments made me continue. I genuinely don't believe I'm a as good of a writer like I thought. I overestimated my imagination and skills and failed lmao. If you read my other story I might continue that but I'm not sure, I definitely do have an idea of where that one is going.

I think it's so cool how nice people are tho, all of your comments made me so happy and made me continue so thank u soooooo freaking much:] I'm still on this account so if u ever at all wanna talk to me you can, if u need someone to talk to I'm definitely always gonna be here.

Anyway, sorry abt leaving the story off on a weird note but idk man I need a minute. Ily :))