°ELEVEN°

Dedicated to Omokehinde_ thanks for being such an amazing friend ♥️

"I see these vows not as promises but as privileges: I get to laugh with you and cry with you, care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you, build with you, and live with you.
I choose you to be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, and trusting who you will become. I will respect and honor you always and in all ways. With you, I pledge to repair one small piece of the world. I take you to be my spouse, to have and to hold, in tears and in laughter, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward, in this world and the next.
Today, we begin our lives together. I promise before our families and our friends to be your faithful husband. I choose to live with you, as your lover, your companion, and your friend, loving you when life is peaceful and when it is painful; during our successes and during our failures. I support your strengths and accept your weaknesses. I will honor your goals and dreams, trying always, to encourage your fulfillment. I will strive to be honest and open with you, sharing my thoughts and my life with you. I promise to love and cherish you from this day forward.
I promise to always be your friend, your lover, and, most importantly, your family, from this day until our very last days.
Let us build a home of laughter, love, support, and charity. Let us create a warm and welcoming space for the good times and the bad. Let us be a home for each other, forever and ever.
Today, I promise you this: I will laugh with you in times of joy and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. Together, let us build a home filled with learning, laughter, and light, shared freely with all who may live there. Let us be partners, friends, and lovers, today and all of the days that follow" Tobi rounded up his vows and Dabira blinked repeatedly to hold back her tears. She wasn't going to ruin her makeup on her big day but Tobi was going to make her cry, happy tears of course.

She couldn't believe she was getting married to Tobi after six months of dating and having their ups and downs. One year ago, if someone had told her she wasn't going to be getting married to Korede and instead she was going to be in love with this man she can't live without, she would've called such person a liar. Tobiloba had given her every girl's dream wedding and she was super grateful.

Their white wedding yesterday had been nothing but magical. From the cake to the decorations and her dress, everything was amazing. She cried when she saw everything and it felt so surreal that she had chose to spend the rest of her life with Tobi.

"You may kiss the bride" the priest's voice pulled her out of her reverie and she watched with smile as she watched Tobi remove her veil carefully before pulling her in his arms. He lowered his head gently while her eyes closed on their own accord. He claimed her lips gently and she smiled into the kiss.

He suckled on her tongue while his hand held her firmly in place and she enjoyed every moment while he ravished her. The audience's claps brought them apart and He stared at her like she was the only person in the room.

It was time for their first dance as a married couple and Adekunle Gold and Simi's Promise me started playing from the large speakers and they stepped into the dance floor while everyone had their cameras out in a flash.

If I lose it all will you still be there for me?
If I no get money o will you still be loving me?
If you knew my weakness would you stand by me?
Ti won ba n ba mi je o, so ma s'egbe leyin mi?
So promise me, you'll grow old with me
And ride with me, till the sun goes down
So promise me, you'll grow old with me
And ride with me, till the sun goes down

Baby when you're cold o I can be your fire
My love na forever, I no go fit retire
If I call your name baby mi will you answer
I will answer you baby baby
Mofe bi mo meji will you be the father?
I will be your lover
Promise me you will grow old with me
And ride with me, till the sun goes down
Promise me, you'll grow old with me
And ride with me, till the sun goes down

I promise you I will never give up on us
And I'll ride with you till one hundred and forty four

Everyone started clapping loudly as the song came to an end and they smiled at each other before they splitted. Tobi held her hand tightly as they go to greet everyone and pose for pictures with their guests.

Tobi turned to look at Dabira and he smiled. He was glad he picked her to spend the rest of his life with her. They were going to have an amazing family together and he was glad that she chose to give them both a second chance.

That's the end oh 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I can't believe it but it's just the epilogue left and some bonus chapters later on. Not now tho but i don't know when. 🥺🥺♥️

Y'all should please manage this wedding scene because I've never attended a white wedding before and I only watch crime movies 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

Voooottttteeee and commmeeennnntttt please 🥺🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️

Hera 💒💒