°SEVEN°

This chapter is rated 18+
If you're not a matured audience and you can't handle explicit sec scenes, please skip

Also, I'm sorry for whatever happens at the end of this chapter, remember it's meant to be. Don't come for me yet 😂😂😂

Team violence say Yay
Team Peace say Nay

"Baby" Dabira called from the door and Tobi looked up as a smile made its way to his face. All the trouble his stepmom brought with her since two days ago forgotten as the only person he truly wants made her way towards him.

He wasn't going to pick Priscilla or whatever her name is over this angel that just stepped foot into his office and his life. He was going to make her his queen forever.

She shut the door after her and she turned the lock. She walked towards him and she stuck out her tongue at him. He patted hi legs indicating for her to come and seat down and she walked towards him.

He licked his lips as he watched the way her gown hirked up when she bent down to take a chocolate bar in his fridge. The position she was in brought different thoughts to his head and he couldn't wait to bring her pleasures according to his fantasies.

She turned around to his side of the table and she sat on his laps while she devoured the chocolate. He held her waist tight and she continued to eat her chocolate.

"If I was here and there's no chocolate, what will you eat?" Tobi asked slyly and she smiled.

"I will go and buy chocolate" She answered with a smirk and he groaned. He pulled her closer and her legs were no longer touching the floor.

"Wrong answer baby girl, wrong answer" he whispered seductively while the tremble of the voice had her juices pooling her panties.

He put his hands under her top to cup her boobs and she wriggled in his arms. He placed his head on her shoulder and he started nibbling her neck. He knew her neck was her soft spot and that's the best way to get her to do his demands.

She moaned softly as his hands came in contact with her taut nipples and he rolled them in between his fingers. She grinded her hips against him gently.

She got off his laps and she knelt down in front of him and she undid his belt and trouser. He pushed the chair forward so she was kneeling under his desk while he sat on the chair.

She brought out his dick and she spat on it to lubricate it while she moved her hand up and down to spread it. She took the cap in her mouth and she teased the slit with her tongue. Precum were sipping out already and Dabira licked it clean.

Dabira eased his thick length down her throat inch by inch while relaxing her throat to be able to take it all. Tobi groaned as Dabira bobbed her head. She increased the tempo of her hands and he held her head tight as her tongue did magic to his body.

He was near and he knew it. If she kept on with the tempo, he was going to shoot his load down her throat. He imagined her naked body in his bed with her on her knees with cuffed hands while she sucked him.

His office door opened and his dad walked in. He brought the chair closer to his table and he felt Dabira stiffened under the table.

[I legit laughed while writing this scene 😂😂]

"What do you want Dad?" Tobi asked casually while praying his dad doesn't notice his discomfort. He tried to move her head while pretending to listen to his dad.
She got the memo and she continued silently while his dad walked to the window side.

"Tobiloba, I know you might think Patricia is just bluffing but I know that woman very well and she's not bluffing.

You might have someone you think you want to spend the rest of your life with like that resource managing girl but Patricia won't give up that easy.

I think you should just court Priscilla for like two weeks and then you can find something petty to cut things off with her. If you both have sex then it's a bonus.

Think about it all and do something fast before you lose everything. You might end up losing both girls and your chance at having what your mom and i once had before I let everything go down the drain"

He walked out of the office leaving Tobi gaping and Dabira stiffed with Tobi's limp dick hanging on her hand. She felt nothing but extreme shame and the feelings she felt when Korede dumped her started coming back.

Aishhhhh 😑😑😑😑

Poor Dabira just had to get heartbroken again 😭😭😭

Voteeeee and commmeeennnntttt please and you might get another update tonight 💜💜💜💜💜

Hera 💒💒💒