°FOUR°

Tobi rubbed his sweaty hands over his top for the fifth time since he sat down there. He was overjoyed when Dabira called him that she had accepted his dinner offer. He thanked his stars fro trusting Vivian and bribing her to help get Dabira to say yes.

Before she accepted to help him, she ranted about how she was going to get him boys from oshodi to come and beat him up if he messes with her and his dad too gave him an earful of how she relocated because a man publicly humiliated her.

He checked the time on his phone again, 7:52. She wasn't here yet and they talked about meeting by 7:30. His mind thought maybe she had ghosted him but something told him that it's his insecurities talking.
He made up his mind to wait till 8:20 and if she doesn't show up, he will go home.

He smelt her before he saw her. A wide grin broke out on his face as he saw the person he has been waiting for. She was dressed in a off shoulder top with flair flowery skirt. She had black beads around her neck and she had a purple wig on.

Yeah, Tacha is Dabira's face claim 💃💃💃

She smiled when she got to where he sat and he stood up to pull out a chair for her and she said thank you after seating.

" You look ravishing if I must say, I'd rather have you than anything on the menu" Tobi complemented and she smiled.

"You don't look bad yourself too"

He motioned for the waiter to come and he let her pick her meals first before picking his. They made small convos before the food came.

"Do you have some kind of sexual fetish?" Tobi asked with a smirk and Dabira choked on her spit. She looked around to make sure people weren't staring at them or heard what Tobi said.

"Why the fuck will you ask me that in a public setting?" She whisper yelled and he shrugged.

"I do not want to appear in your bad book just for sexual reasons. Mind you, I'm still sticking to my promise of making you realize that i really like you and I'm not trying to get into your pants. So tell me do you?"

"I have a Daddy fetish and i like mild BDSM too. I can't stand pain for long tho" she blushed and he whistled.

"Just perfect. You're perfect for me Dabira"
Dabira rolled her eyes and she muttered a praise God when the waiter appeared with their meal. She wasn't going to sit here and be discussing sex over a meal.

After dinner, they both walked outside and she thanked him for the meal. She was about to order her ride back home when he stopped her. He asked her to join him for a movie showing and she agreed.

He paid for their tickets and they went inside the dark room. The movie was yet to start and the dos and donts of the cinema was showing on the screen. Dabira looked around and she found out that they were only six in there.

She walked to the seat at the top and Tobi followed suit. He handed her popcorn and a bottle of fanta and they sat beside each other. When the movie started, Dabira brought out her phone and she was chatting.
Tobi removed the phone from her hand gently when he noticed she wasn't paying attention anymore.

"Give me my phone back, let me reply an important message" she whined and he shook his head.

"You're not concentrating on the movie and what's the point of coming to a cinema if you won't watch the movie?"

"Oya sorry now" she pouted and she looked at him with a puppy face. Tobi groaned and he pulled her face closer before swiftly claiming her lips.

They suckled on each other's lips for a moment before Dabira opened her tongue and their tongues battled for dominance. Tobi pulled her closer until there wasn't much space left in between them.

They broke apart for air and Dabira looked at him with diluted pupils. They stared at each other for a while before Dabira pulled him down for another kiss.

This time, she was in control and Tobi loved every inch of it. She pulled his lips in between her the and he lost it. He raked his hand all over her body and she moaned into his mouth. They broke apart again and she placed her head on his shoulder.

They spent the remaining time stealing kisses and caressing each other. They stared at the big screen while their mind was far away from the movie. They couldn't wait to get out of there.

How they were able to keep their hands off each other throughout the ride home was beyond them. The sexual tension in the car was very thick and one could slice through it with a knife.

When they got home, no one was outside and Dabira jumped out of the car before Tobi could say jack. She hurried towards her room and as she slipped the key into the lock, Tobi caught up with her.

"Did I do something wrong? One minute you're lovey dovey with me and the next you're running towards your room as if I did something wrong. What's happening?" He whispered so as not to wake the neighbors up.

"Nothing" She answered keeping her eyes down. He wasn't going to talk to her in the hallway so he pushed the door open and led them both inside before locking the door.

Tobi knew her insecurities ere kicking in and she was already over thinking everything. He knows what if feels like to be an over thinker. She needed reassurance. He held her face in his hand and he looked at her.

"Oluwadabira, God knows I want you more than I've ever wanted any woman. Scratch that, I like you more than a friend and I want to wake up next to you for the rest of my life. Please don't think maybe I don't want you or anything"

He pulled her closer and he placed her head on his chest. The soft press of her breasts against him had all his blood rushing south and it was taking the last ounce of his sled control not to throw her on the bed and ravish her. He's trying hard not to jump into her pants.

"Let's sleep together, just cuddling finish" He asked in a whisper and she nodded her head. He led her to the bed and they wrapped around each other before sleeping off peacefully

This chapter was meant to come yesterday, I got super busy and all of that. 😫😫😫

Tobi is goals mehn, no one can tell me otherwise 😫😫😫😫

Man be making me shout God when😫😫

Two more updates today 💃💃💃

Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰🥰🥰

Hera 💒💒