°SIX°

Tobi's hand rubbed her legs under the duvet and she hit it away, he turned to look at her and she gave him the stink eye.

It was 6am and she needed to prepare for work, she didn't get enough sleep yesterday night, all thanks to Tobi.

A soft smile graced her lips as memories of yesterday night came rushing back. It wasn't her first but Tobi made it her best. He was very attentive in bed and he made sure to be communicative too.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and he pulled her to straddle him. He pulled her head down and he captured her lips in a fierce kiss.

"Good morning angel" he whispered against her lips and she smiled. Tobi's hand went under the duvet and she slapped it away.

"You're insatiable Tobi, do you want to kill me ni. Since last night oh, look at my neck is full of hickeys, I won't be able to wear that off shoulder gown again" She whined, her voice hoarse from all the screaming of yesterday night. She's sure all their neighbors must have heard her scream Tobi's name over and over again.

"I'm glad baby, I'm glad that even if you wear off shoulder gown, the guys in the office will know you're taken" He replied with a smile.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and she started squirming. He traced her neck with his lips and teeth making sure to leave more hickeys.

She gave up and she rubbed herself slowly against him. Tobi rolled his eyes in pleasure and Dabira moved faster. Low guttural sounds came from Tobi while Dabira kept on whispering his name.

*********

Dabira rushed through the door while Tobi waited for her in the car, she almost forgot her phone if not for Tobi. She hated being late but Tobi made them late again.

He drove out of the compound and he drove towards the office while Dabira attempted to makeup in the car and Tobi hid her lipgloss.

"Tobi, where's my lipgloss for God's sake, because I know I kept it beside you" She groaned and Tobi laughed.

"If you apply that thing now, i won't be able to kiss you in the office, my mouth will be shining. Nah, I don't want that" He stuck out his tongue at her and she flipped him the middle finger.

She applied her matte lipstick and she closed her makeup bag. She took selfies and she packed her braids up in a bun without leaving any one out.

Tobi drove into the parking lot and Dabira looked at the time on her wristwatch, 8:47am. She groaned and she attempted to open the door but Tobi had locked it.

"Tobi, kini problem eh now? I'm late already. You might not care about being late since you're the boss son but me ehn, I can't be late" she whined and he smiled.

"Shey you won't kiss me goodluck ni? You know I probably won't see you till evening oh" He asked with a pout and she looked at him in amusement.

"Tobi, we spent all night doing this and you still want to kiss me again in the parking lot. Are you mad ni? Do you want everyone to be looking at me anyhow. You know I hate it when I'm the subject of their gossips" Dabira whined and he laughed.

He pulled her closer and he peck her lips and they walked out of the car together. She tried to remove his hands from hers but he didn't budge. He held her hands proudly and they both walked into the reception while everyone stared at them.

He made sure to escort her to her office and he kissed her forehead in the corridor where almost everyone could see them. Dabira wanted to pass out from all the stares but Tobi stood unfazed.

[I stan a territorial man ☺️☺️]

Dabira rushed inside her office and she shooed him away before she switched on her computer and she relaxed into her seat after taking off her coat, remaining the turtleneck gown she wore to hide the hickeys on her body.

***********

Tobi walked into his office and he went straight to his fridge to get a cold drink while smiling to himself as memories of last night clouded his brain.

"This one you're smiling to yourself, i hope everything's fine" someone interrupted his train of thoughts and he looked up to find Patricia, his step mom on the couch.

The smile on his face vanished instantly and it was replaced with a scowl. He looked beside her and he found Priscilla, his dad's friend daughter.

He knew what they are here for and he wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of making him unhappy.

"What are you doing in my office, Patricia?" He asked slowly with every word dripping with menace.

She smiled at him and Tobi felt nothing but disgust. How much he hated this woman who ruined their little perfect family after everything.

"That's no way to greet your step mom Tobiloba. Well, not to beat around the bush. This is Priscilla, your betrothed and we are here to plan the wedding as you're not growing any younger"

He laughed and Patricia stared at him as if he just lost his mind. Priscilla stared at her fingers as if it was the only interesting in the room.

"You know you should be awarded comedienne of the year because you crack the most stupid jokes. If you don't get out of my office now, i will show you what kind of beast I am"

"Wait till your father hears this" She walked out with Priscilla trailing behind her like a lost puppy.

He picked up his car keys and he walked out of the office with his mind jumbled. He knew how manipulative Patricia can be and he needed to visit the one person that can keep her in check, His Mom.

Hehehehe

Things are about to take a drastic turn and your poor hearts are about to be broken 😆😆😆

Whatever happens next, remember it's for them to be better at their love, If that makes any sense 😂😂😂😂

Thanks for the 100 reads ☺️☺️☺️
I really appreciate it 💜💜

Hera 💒💒