°TEN°

The calendar said it's Christmas 🎄
So, Merry Christmas ♥️

Pulling her large box behind her, she struggled to catch up with the waiting car so as not to miss here flight to Paris. The boss was sending she and Tobi on a business trip to Paris for a week and she had no say in it.

They were going to meet at the airport even if they live in the same house. Since his mother's visit, they've not said a word to each other. They've bumped into each other at work like thrice and he practically ignored her as if he didn't see her, not that she wanted him to acknowledge her before. She was sticking to her plan of ignoring him till forever, it's time to move on.

The cab pulled up in Muritala mohammed international airport's parking lot and Dabira got down hurriedly. She was about to go into the main hall before someone led her to the waiting private jet. Her jaw dropped in shock, she didn't know that the company owned a private jet.

She walked into the jet and she sat down, Tobi was waiting already and he was typing something on his laptop. She said a Hi before pulling out a novel she was reading last night and to her shock, he raised his head and smiled at her.

_______________________________

"How can you tell me only one room was booked for us. The boss told me we have separate rooms" Dabira shouted at the receptionist at the hotel and the woman looked uncomfortable.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, the reservations weren't made on time and all of our luxury rooms are booked out" the woman replied calmly before Tobi stepped forward.

"Thank you ma'am, i will like to have the keys to the room now. Don't worry about my partner, we will manage" He smiled at her and the receptionist was relieved.

Dabira stared at him in shock and she looked back at the receptionist, deep down she felt that there's some kind of foul play somewhere but she has no proof. She walked towards the elevator angrily leaving an amused Tobi behind.

Dabira looked around the room in amazement and she loved the view. It had the whole city of Paris spread out in their front and she loved the way everything looked amazing.

She stiffened when she heard Tobi closed the door gently after him and she walked into the closet to change out of her clothes before going to bed. She was too tired to talk to anyone tonight and she wasn't about to sleep on the couch, she didn't mind them sharing the bed though.

She walked out in her nightgown when she saw Tobi pacing around the room no doubt talking to himself. She was about to slip into bed when he stopped her.

"Dabira please can we talk?" Tobi asked pleading with his eyes and Dabira face palmed herself. This was exactly what she was avoiding, them talking or getting intimate again, she didn't trust her feelings. She doesn't want to be with him yet the thought of him being with another woman drives her crazy.

"What do you want?" She asked flatly and he came to stand in front of her. She was mentally prepared for whatever rubbish he wanted to say, she was going to tell him okay and probably sleep off.

He knelt down and he held her hand tight. "first of all, i want you to know that I'm very sorry for whatever I've put you through. It took me days to come to this conclusion but Dabira, I love you. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with someone else. I want to wake up by your side forever. I know I hurt you, but please give us another chance baby. Let's try again for real" this time he was already crying and Dabira didn't know what to do.

She shook her head to clear the tears gathering in her eyes but they proved stubborn by actually falling. She tried to remove her hands from his but he was holding it tight.

"Baby please, just this one last chance I promise. Just this one last chance. Please give me a chance to redeem myself. I know I dont deserve another chance but Dabira please" He pleaded profusely and she didn't know when she started crying loudly too.

"Tobi you hurt me, you made me feel worthless, used and invisible. I felt hurt over and over again. I wanted to kill you for hurting me and kill myself for falling for you. Many times i want to stop loving you but I can't, i just can't" Dabira cried more and he pulled her to his body. He pressed her tightly against him while her tears stained his shirt.

"Dabira, i promise not to ever repeat it again, baby i promise to love only you and just you forever. Baby just give us another chance, I promise" Tobi pleaded more and Dabira nodded unable to say anything.
_______________________________

"Tobi, look at that statue of a bird, it's so cute. Come let's take a picture near it" Dabira gushed and Tobi facepalmed himself. They've been walking around since morning and his legs were starting to pain him.

Dabira wanted to take a picture near every fascinating thing she saw and he was tired already but he dare not complain, if not Dabira would have his head.

He took few pictures of her before handing her back the phone. She looked through them and she deleted majority of them with a scowl on her face.

"Tobi you're worse and you need help abeg. Ordinary photos you can't snap again" She groaned before pulling him along and he groaned loudly. Dabira was going to be the death of him one day.

Two chapters more and we are done ♥️

Voooottttteeee and commmeeennnntttt please 🥺🥺🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Hera 💒💒