thirteen; the holiday special

thick white snow covered the grass outside of the couple's apartment. they recently moved in together so hyunjin can take care of little minnie better, well that was his excuse. anyways, seungmin, who was in little space was curled up in hyunjin's arms fast asleep. the younger was tired from running around and giggling the day before. now, it's christmas day and many presents were under the tree.

seungmin woke up excitedly, knowing it was christmas. he tried to get up, though hyunjin's arms were preventing him to sit up. pouting, the little tried to break free from his caregiver's arms but only received a groan from the older instead.

"dada, wake up! ish chwistmas!" seungmin whined.

"let dada sleep a little longer, baby," hyunjin mumbled, nuzzling his face in the crook out seungmin's neck, tiredly.

"no dada! minnie want to see pwesents!" seungmin said, trying to pry hyunjin's arms off him.

hyunjin sighed, removing his arms from seungmin and sitting up. seungmin excitedly sat up, making grabby-hands toward hyunjin to pick him up. hyunjin stood up and carried seungmin, and they headed downstairs.

seungmin was kicking his legs, telling hyunjin to put him down after then reached the bottom of the stairs. hyunjin put him down and seungmin excitedly ran toward the christmas tree, jumping up and down to see how many presents were under the tree.

hyunjin could only chuckle. "sit down baby, let's start opening your presents," hyunjin said, and handed seungmin a present.

soon, most of the presents under the christmas tree was opened, well, except for one. it was hyunjin's present to seungmin.

"minnie, can you get seungmin to come out for me?" hyunjin asked. seungmin pouted and nodded, closing his eyes and opening them again but in big space.

"why did you want me to come out, jinnie?" seungmin asked.

"well um, i have a present for you," hyunjin said nervously.

"what is it?" seungmin asked curiously. hyunjin pulled out a small box and opened it. it revealed a ring.

tears started spilling out of seungmin's eyes. "kim seungmin, i was so shocked when you said yes to me being your boyfriend even though barely knew each other. i found really cute back then and i still do now. once you came out to me about you being a little, i was worried about being a bad caregiver but i guess i didn't have to! now, i have a nerve-racking question. kim seungmin, will you marry me?"

"yes"

> end.