nine;

hyunjin looked at seungmin "don't worry baby, dada won't leave you, dada will never leave you," hyunjin reassured.

"awe chu suwe dada?" seungmin mumbled, tiredly.

"of course my little pup!" hyunjin ruffled the younger's hair.

"pup? minnie wike dat nicknwame," seungmin giggled.

"aigoo, i think it's time for pup's nap time," hyunjin said, making the younger whine.

"pup nu wanna sweep! pup want attention fwom dada!" seungmin said, fully awake, looking up at his caregiver.

"but baby, won't you get cranky if you don't take a nap?" hyunjin said, crouching down and caressing seungmin's brown hair.

"dada, pwease! minnie nu want sweep, pwus! minnie swept eawiew!" seungmin stated, trying to convince the older.

"fine, but your nap time will be at three pm later, alright?" hyunjin said, finally giving in.

"what time is it now, dada?" seungmin asked with curious eyes.

"two-seventeen pm," hyunjin replied, looking at his watch.

"den can dada pway wit minnie untiw ish three o'cwock?"

hyunjin nodded, "dada will play with you until it's three o'clock then."

"yay!" seungmin beamed, getting up and making grabby hands at hyunjin to pick him up.

hyunjin picked up the little and went out to the living room.

"dada, can chu get pup the box of toys?" seungmin asked, pointing to his little space box.

hyunjin nodded and got out the box. he placed the box on the floor and opened it for seungmin to look through. seungmin quickly crawled to the box and started to look through the things for some toys.

"what toys do minnie want to pway wit chuday?"