eight;

hyunjin smiled at the little. seungmin was just so damn cute. i mean, he was more than cute, more than adorable!

"dada, which pwushie you wike bwest? wiwi owr ewwie?" seungmin asked, looking at hyunjin with curious eyes.

"hm, dada likes minnie more!" hyunjin responded, pinching the younger's cheeks.

"if dada wikes minnie mowe, minnie wikes dada the mwost!" seungmin explaimed, clapping his hands in excitement.

"aw, thank you baby," hyunjin said, leaving a peck on the younger's forehead, "dada is going to do some work okay? you stay there and play with your plushies, alright?"

seungmin nodded, "alwight daddy!"

hyunjin was just finishing up a file for his work when he heard soft snoring. he looked up from his laptop and saw that seungmin was sound asleep on the wood floor. hyunjin silently chuckled and went toward the younger.

"aigoo, did you fall asleep, my little munchkin?" hyunjin whispered with a small smile displayed on his face. he made a mental note to give seungmin a reward later for being so quiet while he was working.

hyunjin picked up the younger, heading towards seungmin's bedroom. he layed seungmin on his queen sized bed and tucked him in.

"goodnight, pup," hyunjin said and was about to leave when he felt a small tug on his shirt. he heard a faint sentence.

"dada don't weave minnie."