twelve; epilogue two

>seungmin's apartment, little seungmin, age 3

hyunjin practically lived in seungmin's smaller apartment. i mean, he only spent two days of a week, sleeping at his apartment and most of his clothes was at seungmin's house. yeah, i know, his apartment was bigger yet he spent more time in the smaller's apartment. it didn't matter to hyunjin, the only thing that mattered to him was his boyfriend.

"dada! pway wit minnie!" seungmin exclaimed, bouncing up and down on the wood floor.

"okay baby, but don't do that! or your butt will hurt!" hyunjin said, hurrying to pick up the younger.

seungmin nodded as he was getting carried by his caregiver.

"what do you to play with today, my little puppy?" seungmin pointed to the purple rubber ducky and the dog plushie that hyunjin got for him when he went to the arcade.

"you want to play with your new toys?" hyunjin asked, booping the younger's nose.

seungmin nodded and hyunjin placed him on the two person sofa as he grabbed the new toys.

"here you go," hyunjin says giving it to the younger. seungmin happily took the toys.

"twank chu dada!" seungmin exclaimed, clapping his hands excitedly.

"you're most welcome, baby," hyunjin said, sitting next to the younger.

"hewe chu go!" seungmin said, giving hyunjin the rubber ducky while fiddling around with the puppy plushie.

"aw, thank you baby," hyunjin said, ruffling seungmin's hair.

seungmin pouted, "dada messed up minnie haiw!" seungmin said, on the verge of tears.

"baby, i didn't mean to! dada will bring you to the salon to fix it okay? as long as you forgive me," hyunjin said, hoping the younger will cheer up.

"ish oki dada, minnie just pwaying wit chu," seungmin smiled cheekily and hyunjin just shook his head, chuckling at the younger.

"who wants cookies?"