seven;

seungmin giggles and rested his head on hyunjin's chest, listening to the older's heartbeat.

"you know," the younger started. "i felt so scared about coming out, but i guess little minnie did it for me so i don't have to be worried."

hyunjin mentally and verbally cooed at the shorter. "aw, your adorable!" hyunjin pinched the younger's cheeks.

seungmin whined, "stop!"

"b-bye bye j-jinnie," seungmin said, tearing up. seungmin had gotten really clingy to hyunjin for the past few hours so he didn't want the older to go.

"aigoo, baby, do you not want me to go?" hyunjin said, cupping the younger's cheeks.

"n-nu, minnie nu w-want jinnie two gwo, m-minnie want jinnie s-stay!" seungmin said, in his little voice. yeah, it was quite obvious that the younger slipped.

"did you slip, baby?" hyunjin asked and seungmin cutely nodded. "fine, i'll stay," hyunjin said, plopping back onto the couch, putting seungmin on his lap.

"dada, minnie want paci," seungmin stated.

"where are your paci's baby?" seungmin pointed to a box that was on top of a cabinet.

"dat minnie wittwe stuff." hyunjin put seungmin on the couch and grabbed the box.

"which paci do you want, pup?" hyunjin asked, looking through the box.

"pwink paci! minnie want pink paci!" seungmin answered, excitedly.

"alright then, do you want anything else?"

seungmin pulled off his best thinking face, "hm.. minnie want wion pwushie and ewepant pwushie." hyunjin took out the lion and elephant plushies.

"hey baby, can you tell me their names?" hyunjin asked, while seungmin was busy roleplaying with his plushies.

seungmin took the pacifier out of his mouth before speaking, "wion name ish wiwi and ewepant name ish ewwie!"