three;

seungmin cleared his throat, trying to sound as normal as possible. "u-um, can da- i mean, you come over? i need to speak with you," seungmin said.

"alright, is it a good or bad thing?" hyunjin asked.

"it's the way you intewpet it" seungmin mentally scolded himself on how his korean was.

"okay...?" hyunjin sounded slightly confused.

seungmin hung up and put his phone the coffee table again.

tem minutes passed, well, it felt like thirty seconds, when seungmin heard the door bell ring. he slowly made his way to the door, stumbling a little and opened it.

"hey babe, why'd you want me to come over?" hyunjin asked.

seungmin just gestured hyunjin to come in, as a reply.

they say in the living room and pure silence. it was extremely awkward.

"so, why'd you call me?" the older asked.

"u-um.." seungmin stuttered. he was nervous to tell the older, not know how he'll act. "d-do you know w-what a wittwe- i mean, little is?" seungmin asked.

the older shook his head, indicating that he didn't know what a little was.

"w-well, that's when a fully gwown- grown pewson- person has a mindset of a chiwd- child!" seungmin corrected some of his words.

"okay? are you a little minnie?" hyunjin asked.

"y-yes.." seungmin said, looking down.

the little fiddled with his fingers. it was silent. he felt tears brimming, ready to fall. he held back his tears and hesitantly looked up.

hyunjin was smiling.