five;

hyunjin was mentally uwuing. seungmin was just so adorable! hyunjin was head over heals for seungmin. in other words, he was whipped for seungmin. he grabbed up the little and wrapped his arms and legs protectively around the younger. you could say he was spooning little minnie.

seungmin turned around to face hyunjin. he didn't say anything and just hid his face in hyunjin's chest.

why is he so cute? hyunjin thought. he pecked the shorter's forehead.

"sleepy?" he asked.

"mhm, minnie sweepy," seungmin replied. his voice was a little muffled due to the fact that he was talking while his face was in hyunjin's chest.

hyunjin caressed the little's hair. with that soothing touch, seungmin fell into a deep slumber.

seungmin woke up in his big headspace. he saw hyunjin sleeping while cuddling the younger.
wait, did i tell him? seungmin thought in panic.

he shook hyunjin to wake the older up, but since the older was well, quite a heavy sleeper, the older didn't budge, one bit.

"hyunjin..." seungmin continued to try to shake him awake. "jinnie, wake up!" still, the older didn't wake up.

seungmin couldn't get out due to the fact that hyunjin was holding him tightly so that meant he couldn't grab to pans and smack them together. seungmin poked hyunjin's cheek, one too many times. the older still didn't wake up.

wait, is he dead? please don't die on me! seungmin thought.

then, he screamed. that made hyunjin get up immediately. "what? what happened? why did you scream?" hyunjin had a full on collage of questions.

"thank god you're not dead! you didn't wake up!" seungmin said, relieved that his boyfriend wasn't dead.

hyunjin chuckled and scratched the back of his head, "yeah, i'm a heavy sleeper."

the younger nodded and asked, "what happened yesterday?"