four;

"wait, so, you're a little right?" hyunjin asked for the hundredth time.

"yes, and minnie need  cawegibew," seungmin replied, feeling comfortable to speak in his little voice.

"what's a caregiver?" hyunjin asked.

"a pewswon who twakes cawe of wittwes and minnie want jinnie to be minnie cawegibew," seungmin explained.

"you want me to be your caregiver?" hyunjin asked.

seungmin started to tear up, "jinnie nu want to bwe minnie cawegibew?"

"no, no, baby, i'll be happy to be your caregiver but i don't know if i'm ready yet," hyunjin calmed down the younger.

"but who take cawe of minnie?" the younger asked.

"you know what, screw it, i'll be your caregiver," hyunjin said making seungmin yell in joy.

"yay! wittwe minnie hab cawegibew now!" hyunjin cooed at the younger.

"what does little minnie want to do?" hyunjin asked, ruffling the younger's hair.

"miwky! minnie want miwky!" seungmin exclaimed.

hyunjin nodded and headed to the kitchen, looking for milk.

"formula or the one in the fridge?" hyunjin yelled.

"fowmuwa!"

the caregiver found the formula milk powder and got warm water. he added 2 teaspoons to the milk bottle and filled up the rest with warm water.

"here you go, my little cutie," hyunjin said, handing the younger the milk bottle.

seungmin happily took it, drinking his milk. "will jinnie bwe oki wit minnie cawwing him dada?" seungmin asked, while still drinking his milk.

"of course baby, call me whatever you want but nothing mean! it'll hurt my feelings," hyunjin lectured. seungmin nodded before making grabby-hands toward the older.

"cuddwes pwease"