eleven; epilogue one

>date at an arcade, seungmin big head space

"jinnie, lets play that!" seungmin said, pointing to a basketball game.

"can you even play basketball?" hyunjin replied, doubting seungmin.

"yes i can! watch!" seungmin said, pulling the older towards the basketball game.

they put in one coin and seungmin started playing. seungmin threw a ball toward the hoop, miss. he threw another one, miss.

"see, i told you," seungmin pouted. "shut up and help me," that made hyunjin chuckle.

"okay, okay."

"jinnie, can you help me get a ducky?" seungmin asked, giving puppy eyes toward the older.

"how many duckies do you want?" hyunjin asked, getting some coins out.

"as many as you get!" seungmin clapped happily.

the older chuckled and put in some coins. "choose a color, min."

seungmin happily choose his favorite color, purple. hyunjin moved the claw towards the duck with the joystick and was able to get the purple duck out of the claw machine. seungmin happily got out the rubber duck.

seungmin then looked to his left. "hyunjin! there's a plushie machine! can we please get a puppy plush? please?" seungmin said, giving the older puppy eyes.

hyunjin couldn't resist and nodded, and they went over to the plushie claw machine, not forgetting to take out the tickets from the rubber duck's claw machine. like how regular people do it, hyunjin inserted a view coins into the claw machine before grabbing the joystick and aiming it towards a puppy plushie. hyunjin tried to pick it up, but failed.

seungmin pouted and hyunjin saw that. now the older was determined to get the plush out of the stupid machine. he inserted a few coins again. he grabbed the joystick and aimed it toward the puppy plush. the claw was moving down toward the puppy plushie. both seungmin and hyunjin looked at it intensely. it went up, up, up. the claw still was holding the plush that seungmin dearly wanted. it went closer to the box, drop. hyunjin had successfully gotten out the plushie.

seungmin grabbed the plushie from the machine and gave hyunjin a peck on his cheek, "i love you, jinnie!"