♚Tsᴜᴢᴜᴍɪ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ♚

A/N: NEW CHARGER!!! Funimation won't let me add subtitles because they just came out with the dub, so if it isn't accurate, im sorry.

                            ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

                            ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

         Zenitsu told us his story, after Tanjiro insulted him about being weak. "Why did you even become a swordsmen!?" He asked. The yellow haired male then started crying EVEN MORE and shouted, "Its the old geezers fault! He trained me down to the bone, I wished I could have died during the final selection!" Tanjiro and I were cringing. "Im so scared terrified, FRIGHTENED! This nightmare continues to haunt me since I survived! I Just know im gonna get eaten by a demon soon !!! THEY'RE GONNA SUCK MY BRAINS OUT! PLEASE SAVE MEEE!" He cried out, while bawling with his hands on his face.

- time skip -

         We began walking to our destination, letting the boy tag along with us. "You okay now?" I asked. His face was covered in crusty tears and snot. "Yeah, but now im kind of hungry." He spoke. "You dont have any food or rations on you?" Tanjiro said. Zenitsu shook his head and said "Nope." I rolled my eyes. "Here." I handed him a onigiri rice ball. "Really? Thanks you so much :c" I chuckled a bit. "Are you guys gonna eat any thing?" He asked. Tanjiro rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Thats all we had.." He said with a somewhat-smile. Zenitsu looked at his rice ball and split it into three ways. "You sure? Thanks a lot!" Tanjiro and I spoke. We went on our journey munching on our snack.

        "I know what you mean when you say you're terrified on demons, but please try not to worry your sparrow." Tanjiro said. "Yeah, it looked so frightened and annoyed!" I chimed in. "Huh?? Your saying it was distressed? How could you tell?" Zenitsu asked. "Lets see.. He says your always whining about not going to work, always hitting on girls, and you snore really loudly." Tanjiro said. I Put the sparrow in my palm and nodded my head. "Welp, that about covers it." 

        Tanjiro's crow swooped in in the middle of our conversation. "Run! Run!! All of you run! The three of you must head to your next destination!" Zenitsu's face immediately turned into one of distress and fear, sweating bullets. He started shaking and screaming on the floor again. "WAaaAHah THAT CROW IS TALKING TO US!!!" He squealed. 

-time skip -

         The three of us were walking through some thick brush and bushes. "Hey, Tanjiro" Zenitsu spoke in an exhausted, out of breath voice. "Maybe I should hang back for now.. even if I tag along, im not gonna be able to do anythinggg." I slapped him across the head. "Quit whining!" I shouted. Tanjiro however kept walking, extremely focused. "a house?" He said outloud. I looked forward and saw that there was in fact - a house. 

         Our trio looked up at the window. "I can smell blood." Tanjiro said. "Its strange." I heard the pounding of a demon heartbeat, a much slower one, and two human heartbeats that were beating rapidly - but they weren't the two boys. " Wait, you can smell something here?" Zenitsu asked. "Yeah. But this is.. a whole new smell." He said. I looked over to him with confusion. "A smell? I can't say im getting that.. what about that sound? You're able to hear that right?" I turned to him. "Sound? you can hear the two different heartbeats?" I asked. Zenitsu shook his head. "No.. it sounds more like.. a drum?" Tanjiro whipped his head to the side, and my gaze followed. Hiding behind some bushes underneath some thick trees were two terrified children, a boy and a girl.

        "They look scared." I said. "Hey there.." Tanjiro approached them. "Is there a reason your ut here by yourselves?" He asked. The children took a step back as he came closer. They didn't say anything but the terrified look on their faces were a dead give away. Tanjiro took a knee to be more level with the kids. "Guess what! I have something really cool here, wanna se it?" He asked.  He pulled out Zenitsu's small sparrow in the palm of his hand. "Ta-da! Its a friendly sparrow." The bird made a little "Tchi tchi!" Sound. "See, isn't he cute?" The children's faces relaxed a bit, but they still clung onto each other .

          They dropped to the ground with tears welling up in their eyes. I came up behind from Tanjiro. "Talk to me.. did something happen? Is this your house?" I asked. The older looking boy shook his head. "No.. No its not.. This is- this house is..-" He stuttered his words comforting his what I believed to be his sister. "it- it belongs to a- monster!" He spit out. Me and Tanjiro exchanged concerned glances. 

        They explained how their older brother got taken away by the demon at night. "Did it take him into that house?" Tanjiro asked. The boy shook his head. "Yeah.. that's right." "So you two followed them here?" I asked with a concerned look on my face. Tanjiro smiled. "Thats real brave of you two. Great job." The siblings began crying again. "We used the traces of his blood to follow them.. that thing really hurt him!" He said. Tanjiro put his hand in mine. "It will be alright. We're gonna go defeat the bad guy, and save your brother." The children's faces lit up.

         "Is that true? You'll help him!?" the girl asked. I looked to Tanjiro with a concerned face, I earlier had heard a dwindling heartbeat coming from the house, begging to be put to a stop. "Yes. I promise." Tanjiro said confidently. "The strange drum sound is very.. unnerving..." Zenitsu spoke up. "A drum?" Tanjiro asked. "I dont hear anything." As soon as he said it you could hear the 'Thump' sound of a drum. I gasped. It got faster and faster making me more anxious, and then a person covered in blood flew out from the window.

          I squealed in panic along with the children as the bloodied person fell with a 'splat'. "Just cover your eyes!" Tanjiro spoke. Zenitsu was shaking in fear. Tanjiro and I ran to the body. I picked his head up in my hands. "E-even.. though i.. was able to e-escape..from that horrible p-place.. was it not enough? am I still gonna die?"I listened to his heartbeat getting slower and slower and my eyes welled up with tears. I hugged the boy as he said his last words, the 'bum bum' of his heart beat coming to a stop. "He's.. gone.." Tanjiro said with a face of pure agony. 

hehe cliff hanger