✫Mᴜᴢᴀɴ✫Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

                           ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

     It was night time, but the streets of Tokyo where still full of life even after dark. Nezuko, Tanjiro and I stood there dazed looking at how busy Tokyo was. Well..Nezuko wasn't as nervous as we were. "The cities are s-so advanced now! It's nighttime but its still bright..!" Tanjiro said through chattering teeth. I looked at him and laughed a bit, but then looked at my surroundings. "You're right.." I said sheepishly. There was so many lights! There were many families and business men around the town. I even saw a trolly car! All three of us held hands so we wouldn't get lost in the large crowd and began walking.

      I looked up. "The buildings are so tall!" I shrieked. I had only been into the city when I was a little girl. I looked over to Tanjiro and could clearly see that he was stressed and overwhelmed with the city. I squeezed his hand a little tighter and smiled at him. He gave me a worried smile and put on his hood. "I kind of feel dizzy." He mumbled out. 

     "Uh, lets go that way!" Yelled Tanjiro. He led me and Nezuko into the direction of a less crowded and darker alleyway. I immediately started blushing and so did Tanjiro. "We beg your pardon!" him and I yelled in unison at the couple who was most definitely starting their 'nightly activities' if you get what I mean..

    We ran out of the alley into the bustling streets once again. Tanjiro looked sick, like he was going to pass out. "Are you alright? You're sweating like crazy!" I said. 

' time skip '

    We finally made it out of the crowded area to a nearby park where a small udon stand was located.  I smiled up at Tanjiro. "Can we get some..?" I said in a cheeky tone of voice trying to persuade him. He, Nezuko and I, still where a little overwhelmed and shaken up from the very advanced city. "No way! I can't eat like this..I'll probably throw up!" He protested. I walked over to him and looked him dead in the eyes saying, "Please..?" In a cute, and somewhat needy tone of voice. I gave him puppy dog eyes and frowned a bit. I could sense his heart rate pick up a bit and he had a small blush on his cheeks. "Alright fine..but you're gonna pay me back somehow!" I squealed, "Yay!" I said excitedly. I was always in the mood for food.

    "2 bowls of udon with grated yam on top please." Tanjiro told the man running the stand. "U-Uh sure!" The man said startled at Tanjiro's overwhelmed state of mind. We sat down on a nearby bench waiting for our food to be made. "Ive never been to a place like this..it's to crowded T-T" Tanjiro said furrowing his brows. Nezuko had her eyes closed and was rocking back and forth. "I went when I was a little girl.." I spoke up. I smiled at the memory, and rested my head on Tanjiro's shoulder. He tensed up a bit, but then layed his head on mine. We stayed like that for a couple minutes until the man making the udon yelled that our food was ready. I walked up to the stand and grabbed the food carefully for us. The man looked at me and winked, saying "I hope he treats you well." And I became a stuttering mess. "I-It's..not like that!" I whisper yelled. The man rolled his eyes and turned back around.

   I handed the food to Tanjiro and he asked "What were you guys talking about?" I blushed at the thought. "It was nothing important." Tanjiro frowned that I didn't answer him. "Hm alright." We took a sip of our broth and I felt a warm feeling inside. I was happy. I had food, and two friends right by my side. But that happiness soon vanished when I saw Tanjiro tense. He dropped his food and stood up quickly, trembling; He looked so scared. "Are you alright?" I asked concerned. He gritted his teeth and grabbed his katana. "Hey wait!" I yelled as he started running. I set my food down, grabbed my sword and ran after him. "This scent.." He began yelling in a frightened tone. I followed him into the crowded streets. "It's the same scent that was at my house!" He yelled. My jaw dropped. "M-Muzan-!?" I asked terrified. We Pushed through many people, not even stopping to apologize. Tanjiro grabbed hold of a man walking. I stood beside him trembling, but gulped and my body was overcome with courage.  

   The man turned around and had bright crimson eyes and his brows were furrowed with anger and confusion. The courage that was stored up had flown out the window when he looked into my eyes. I looked over to Tanjiro, who was infuriated by the man..or should I say demon.  He unsheathed his sword and so did I, but then we heard a little girl. "Daddy!" She yelled. Tanjiro and I gasped as the man turned around with a little girl in his arms. "Who's that?" She asked. The ember headed boy and I audibly gasped. We both thought the same thing. 'He's living here..pretending to be a human!'

    He smiled at Tanjiro and I. "Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked.  "You seem to be quite flustered." I gripped Tanjiro's haori as a warning not to make a scene. A beautiful looking woman walked up to us. "Oh my. Whats going on?" She asked. "Mommy!" The little girl squealed in excitement. Tanjiro put his hand over his mouth and gripped my wrist. "O-ouch.." I stammered out. He was grabbing it a little too tight. "Tanjiro that hurts." I whispered into his ear. He still clutched onto my wrist but he loosened his grip so that it wasn't painful. He was shaking.

   "Do you know them?" The woman asked. "No." Muzan replied. I looked up at him in fear. "I've never seen these children before." He said. He looked at me and I swore I could see him smirking a bit. I looked down at his hand with very long finger nails. "He must have mistaken me for someone else." He said. A man walked by and Muzan swiftly scratched his neck, un noticed by the woman and child. Of course Tanjiro and I saw. "Whats the matter dear?" The wife of the scratched man asked. He began shaking and gritting his teeth. "Dear..?" She asked. He looked up at her, but this time was no longer the man she knew and loved, but was a demon. He bit her shoulder causing her to scream in pain. "Stop!" Tanjiro yelled.  A crowd started to form around them in the bustling streets. 

  A/N:  Thank you so much for 200 reads! It means so much to me. But please don't forget to vote!  I really enjoy writing this story but it would discourage me if nobody read it.