☯Tᴇᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴘᴛ 2☯

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

                           ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

        "Nezuko.. How much longer?" Tanjiro said in a panic. Then, as if on cue, nezuko showed up in the sakura trees, bouncing from tree to tree. She went straight towards the demon with an arrow on his hand fiercely kicking him. After she kicked him, the arrows in the Temari vanished. "They're Gone!" I yelled. I enhanced my breathing when the Temari came close. "Third form..Shooting petals!" My blade danced through the Temari, slicing each of them in half. Tanjiro then ran to Susamaru and sliced her 6 arms off. 

        "Mrs. Tamayo! Are these demons closely related to kibutsuji?" He asked. "Most likely!" She responded. "Then I'm going to get blood from them for sure!" The arms disintegrated and the female demon started cackling again. "You think you're going to extract blood from us?" She asked cockily. "I dont know what you're scheming... but I won't allow you to do anything that will displease him!" Her arms grew back in an instant. She can regenerate so much faster than those final selection demons! I thought. Nezuko then out of nowhere fell on top of Tanjiro. "Tanjiro! Nezuko! are you alright?" I asked. The demon named "Yahaba" Then came down gracefully after Nezuko. "Now then, why dont you all die at once!" Susamaru said. She had a crazed look of bloodlust on her face that made my blood run cold. She threw two Temari balls at Tanjiro and Nezuko and I pushed them out of the way. Unfortunately it hit my back. I screamed in pain and coughed up blood. The blow felt like an anvil had dropped on me. "Awe, looks like I hurt your little girlfriend!" The female demon squealed in delight. Tanjiro's gritted his teeth. He looked so angry. '

        He rushed to my side. "(y/n), are you okay!?" the ember haired boy yelled. "Oi, demon hunters! Take care of the arrow man first. We'll take on the Temari woman with your sister!" Yushiro exclaimed. Nezuko looked at us and nodded. "Understood!" I yelled back. "We're counting on you." Tanjiro and I said. I groggily got to my feet, still wounded by the Temari.  Tanjiro and I charged at the arrow man, swords ready to slice at any minute. Unfortunately, yahaba was prepared and sent an arrow going forward, pushing me and Tanjiro back wards before any of us had the time to hit his neck. 

       The arrow then went to the side, slamming both of us into a tree. It repeated to do that and the pain was so bad that I kept shrieking. It then dragged Tanjiro and I into the air, but then it suddenly disappeared. "Shit!" I yelled "Stay calm (y/n!)" said Tanjiro. "4th form.." I got ready to brace myself. "5 petaled star!" And I landed on a star shaped bed of sakura petals. Tanjiro helped me up and we both got back into a fighting stance, panting none the less.

        -yushiro's pov-

        Nezuko and I were taking on Susamaru, the Temari girl when she was about to hit us with more balls. Before she got the chance, I used my blood art to turn my self invisible. She looked shocked. "He vanished?" She asked surprised. I started punching her several time's until she dropped to the ground and I became visible once more. "You hurt lady Tamayo!" I yelled, angry she hurt the woman I loved. "I'll never forgive you for that!" 

     "Hey.. Susamaru, wouldn't that be Tamayo the fugitive? oh what a great souvenir she'll make!" Yahaba yelled. Susamaru threw more Temari, leading to nezuko without a foot. She laughed maniacally and kicked Nezuko's body into the house. "What fun this is... What fun this is!" She exclaimed. "Yahaba..." She smiled. "Will five heads be enough to take home?" "No. were taking three. The demon slayers and the fugitive."

-(y/n's) pov-

         Tanjiro and I stood infront  of the arrow demon. My ember haired friend looked to me with a confused face. He doesn't know what to do.. and quite frankly, neither do I.

         Arrows upon arrows upon arrows came speeding towards us, but Tanjiro and I dodged them. There really was no opening for an attack, so I was getting frustrated. Tanjiro tried slashing one of them with his sword, but he ended up getting blasted in the direction of the arrow, hitting s brick wall. "What should we do..! " I yelled. An arrow lifted Tanjiro into the sky, and another one snaked around his arm. "its going just where I wanted it too!" Yahaba yelled in glee. "Your arm is going to get twisted right off!" The maroon eyed male ran up a tree and backflipped in the opposite direction of the arrow, causing it to come off of his arm.

         "Whoah.." I said. "Damn monkey!" Yahaba told Tanjiro. I gritted my teeth. "Don't call him that you bastard!" Yahaba turned to me and smiled, sending an arrow my way. I dodged it, but it came back and smashed me into a tree, pinning me in place. "(y/n)!" Tanjiro yelled. He charged at the demon and enveloped the arrow coming his way with his sixth form. Then he added the footwork of his 3rd form, and he began to close in on him, and with a matter of seconds his head was off his body, the beads from his necklace flying everywhere, and I was released. 

- time skip to after defeating Susamaru, I didn't want to write another fight scene but trust you its worth it. -

       The sun began to rise as Tanjiro and I looked over the decapatated body of the Temari demon. Even though we had a restless night, a sudden feeling of peace washed over me. We watched quietly as the sun engulfed Susamaru's body. Her Temari was the only thing left of her. I felt bad because she was deceived into thinking she was apart of the 12 demon moons.. compelled to fight. "Is this the price you pay for killing others?" Tanjiro asked in a hushed voice. 

      Tanjiro got up and ran to me, engulfing me in his strong arms. "I-" he began to speak. "I was so worried about you.. you could have been killed.. " He said on the verge of tears. "Tanjiro.. it's alright." And we hugged for what felt like an eternity embracing each others warmth. He held my hands and looked me dead in the eye. "(y/n.)" He said in a serious tone. He cupped my chin for me to look up at him, and stared at me for a minute. I felt my cheeks heat up at the eye contact. He closed his eyes, leaned in, and pressed his somewhat chapped lips against mine.It was the most gentle thing I had ever felt. He cupped my cheeks and deepned the kiss, making it even more passionate. His calloused hands held me so tenderly like I was made of glass. This felt so.. right. The amazing feeling concluded when we pulled away for air. "I like you." He spoke, giving me one of his heart melting smiles. I'm not going to deny my feelings.

       "I like you too." I said, blushing while looking down. His face lit up and he pulled me into another warm embrace, and kissed my forehead. 

-time skip-

        Tanjiro, Nezuko and I had another mission as our crows were barking orders at us. "South east! South east! south east! " It yelled. Tanjiro and I rolled  our eyes at the annoying bird. Infront of the path we were walking in however was a screaming girl and a familiar yellow haired boy..

1307 words

This chapter deadass took me 2 hours to write :') I hope u enjoyed.