teruko and shoichi

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

         "Is this.. your brother?" Tanjiro asked. The kids shook their head no. "N-no... he was wearing an orange kimono." My Ember haired companion and I grimaced. That meant that this demon captures many people. 

           "I promise to bury you when I get back." Tanjiro sighed. He then turned to me and Zenitsu "Guys, Lets go!". I just nodded my head knowing what he meant. Zenitsu started making a fuss and whining. "nuhuh uh nuhuh uh." He whined. "Ugh, c'mon Zenitsu, (y/n), You and me are the only people that can help these poor kids!" he said. Zenitsu just kept whining... and whining... and whining;tears welling up in his eyes. 

              "Alright then... have it your way." Tanjiro said with a hazy black cloud forming over his face. He grabbed my hand and started walking towards the mansion.  The yellow haired boy, scared to death starting running whining "wait wait!" to Tanjiro and I. "D-Dont be so scary! Fine fine you win! I'll come along with you okayyyyy!"

           "Dont let  me force you.." Tanjiro said in a scary voice. I nervously chuckled as the grip on my hand tightened. "PLEASE I'LL GOOOO!" He cried. Tanjiro let go of my hand when we were in front of the children once more. He gently propped down the box that held his sister. "If you run into trouble.. im leaving you this box. It will protect you."

              He once again firmly gripped my hand. "Alright. We'll be back." He said with a stern face. 

              We walked through the entrance of the mansion and I immediately felt a little spooked. The hallways were like a maze, it was rather eerie. It also was somewhat cold.  Zenitsu started crying once more. "s-so.. t-tanjiro, (y/n)? " He whimpered. "Whatevers in this place with us.. you'll be sure to protect me from it r-right?" he cried. 

              Tanjiro stopped walking. "Zenitsu, I hate to tell you this.. but in my last fight, I broke a leg and a rib." The yellow haired boy had snot visibly dripping out of his nose as he cried. "Neither of them have fully healed up yet.."

              Thats when all hell broke loose. "WHAT?? WHAT?? YOU HAVE BROKEN BONES? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO MEEE??? IF YOUR IN THAT CONDITION MY FATE HAS BEEN SEALED!"

          "I'm gonna.. D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DIEEEE!!" He screamed. He started doing his rolling on the floor while crying and muttering utter nonsense.

"Zenitsu.. try to calm down alright..?" Tanjiro asked worrydly. (I didn't spell that right lol)

 I walked up to him and slapped him across the face. "Zenitsu! Its not tanjiros job to protect you! You became a demon slayer for a reason, now own up to it you coward!"

            He started sniffling once more. "I- I'm a coward?" He asked. I looked at him with the 'are you for real?' face. "Yes Zenitsu. Yes you are!" He wiped up his tears, and looked me dead in the eye. "Your right. I should be protecting you." Then he walked infront of me, and tried to hide the sniffles he was still giving. 

    All of the sudden Tanjiro yelled "Stay away!" and Zenitsu gave up his 'brave face' by screaming, covering his ears.I turned around to see the two children coming in the mansion from the pathway we just came in. 

They both looked very scared. "W-were sorry.. but there were sounds coming from inside that box!" the boy said. "Still.. I really wish you wouldn't have left it behind. that thing is more precious to me than my own life."

BOOM

we heard.

The mansion started shaking as if there was an earthquake. Zenitsu doing quiet crying. "Would you shut up!?" I yelled. "What type of example are you to these kids!" 

       Zenitsu accidentally bumped the girl and Tanjiro into another room. "Oops, s-sorry!" He yelled. Then we heard the 'thunk' of the drum and they were gone.

I was left in the hallway with Zenitsu, and the Older sibling, the boy.

"Tanjiro?? Tanjiro!" I yelled worriedly. "Where are you!" I yelled. I was starting to get frustated at him not responding, but then I remembered I was in the presence of a child and a man child. I calmed down and held the younger boy close.

~ Tanjiro's POV ~ 

The rooms kept changing with each thunk of the drum. Once it stopped I started getting paranoid and anxious. "Where's (y/n)? I have to protect her!" I thought in my head. I then heard the soft cries of the young girl and her feeble clutch on my haori. I calmed down a bit and wiped her tears away. 

      "Shh, shh. its okay. (y/n) and Zenitsu will protect your brother." I said. "Whats your name?" He said. The girl somewhat smiled. "Its Teruko.." I smiled at her. "Your names teruko? Your parents picked out a really-" I stopped mid sentence when I heard loud booming footsteps of the demon, and it stopped in the doorway right in front of us.

~ your POV ~

         "IM GONNA DIEEEEE" Zenitsu screamed.. once. again. "ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER!" He wailed. He kept screaming and whining while I compensated the boy. "Teruko you there?" He said anxiously. Zenitsu snapped out of it and looked at the boy. He gripped onto him. "hEY HeYE You can't go yelling like that, IF tHe BaD *hic* guy hears you, and f-finds us its not gonna be pretty! lets just go wait outsideee!" 

        The little boy looked down at the pleading Zenitsu. "Huh?? Why would we do that? Are you trying to escape all by yourself?" I walked over to Zenitsu and slapped him once more. "Don't be so selfish!" 

          "All this constant whining about dying, aren't you a little ashamed..?" 

hey guys I have a killer headache so im ending this here love u kisses mwah mwah