♛Tᴇᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀɴᴅ Aʀʀᴏᴡ♛

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

                             ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

        Dust exploded from the whole in the wall. "You were right yahaba!" The demon with the Temari laughed. "A building just appeared out of nowhere!" The male demon then spoke. "Are the demon hunter accompanied by a demon? Still I have to say Susamaru, your way of doing things re rather immature." He complained.

        The demon who went by the name 'Susamaru' just cackled and bounced her Temari making them jingle once again. "You splattered my kimono with dust!" The male demon said. Tanjiro was clutching Nezuko and I while the two demons bickered. We couldn't see anything through the dust. In a hushed voice, Tanjiro whispered; "It's going to be alright. We need to wait for their next attack."

        "Oh who cares? We found them thanks to MY Temari, so who cares?" Susamaru laughed. "And now we can have lots of fun!" More temari came billowing into the house, releasing more clouds of dust. The dust began to dissipate and we could see the two demons. "Found 'Em found 'Em!" She excitedly yelled. She threw both of her Temari at all of us, making loud bangs around us. I was trembling in Tanjiro's arms, terrified. "Mrs. Tamayo!" Yushiro yelled, about to block a Temari coming straight for them. It moved to the side, confusing Yushiro and knocked his head clean off. I screamed in terror at the sight. "Yushiro!" Tanjiro and I exclaimed.  Tamayo caught the headless body in her arms. "Dammit.. Nezuko! Take the Lady sleeping in the back room somewhere safe outside!" Tanjiro said. "No! it's too dangerous outside, take her to the basement instead!" Mrs. Tamayo said. Nezuko ran off to the sleeping lady.

        Tanjiro and I stood face forward to the hole in the wall. "Hahaha! Thats one down!" Susamaru cackled. Her heartbeat was much faster than any demon I'd encountered. "The demon slayer wearing hanafuda-like earrings and the blossom haori..It's you, isn't it?" She asked. Tanjiro and I tensed up. "Mrs. Tamayo! Go find a place to hide!" I yelled. "Please don't worry about us...we'll be fine. We are demons after all." Tamayo said. "Its all over for you now!" The Temari demon yelled, throwing a fast ball at us. Tanjiro used his 7th form to stab right into the ball, softening the curve.

        The Temari however just slid right off of his bald after a second or two. It's swerving so unnaturally!  I thought. Yushiro's head began to grow back, and my stomach did loops at watching it. It also began talking. "Lady Tamayo! Didn't I tell you that we shouldn't get involved with those demon slayers?" Hearing him say that kind of hurt but being in the situation that we were in, I couldn't blame him. 

        "Hey he's babbling!" The Temari demon squealed. She then ripped off the top of her kimono revealing a black tube-top like shirt. "Isn't it exciting to be killed by one of the 12 demon moons?" She asked cockily. "They serve directly under kibutsuji!" Tamayo yelled. Susamaru then grew 4 girthy arms, making 6. She also now had 6 Temari balls. "Now then, lets keep playing!" She laughed.

        She threw all of them at us, one whizzing by my head. We stealthily dodged them, softening the blow of a few by slicing them in half. 3 Temari hit Yushiro and Tamayo, leaving dents in their body. "Yushiro! Mrs. Tamayo!" I yelled. "We don't have time to protect them (y/n)..It's no use!" Mrs Tamayo reassured us they would be okay. "Oi! Morons! If you look at the arrows, you can see which way they are going!" Yushiro explained. "Dodge the arrows!"

        "Arrows?" Tanjiro and I questioned in unison. "Seriously? You can't even see them? im going to lend you my sense of sight!" Yushiro threw a 2 papers at me and Tanjiro, both sticking onto our foreheads. All of the sudden I could see arrows going everywhere. We then dodged them with ease. "Thank you Yushiro!" I yelled. "Nezuko! Lets go outside. Take care of the demon in the tree!" Tanjiro yelled as his sister came back up to us. We walked outside to face the Temari demon. 

        "Im going to bring that head of yours to him." Susamaru said to both of us. "What fun this is!" She exclaimed, throwing more Temari at us. Tanjiro and I ran along the yard dodging the Temari balls.

Im sorry this chapter was short but like I got super lazy, but I promise the next chapter will be huge.. like 3k words and its gonna be special. I'll write it tomorrow.