𝟷

"y/n!" your new friend, kuroo, runs towards you

"y/n!" your new friend, kuroo, runs towards you. you slightly jump and turn. his smile grew and yours did as well.

"kuro, hey!" you rapidly wave and he meets up with your steps. his arm roughly wraps around your shoulder, pulling you down a little.

"how was your first week in nekoma high?" your smile grew brighter and you meet with his fast feet.

you had just transferred to nekoma about a week ago and you were getting along well, but you were finally glad it was friday. you and kuroo became friends on the first day, only because you two had many of the same interests.

"it was surprisingly good." you softly say. he smiles and sighs.

"hey, would you like to come over to- well not my house but, my friends house?" your eyes slightly widen at the question.

well that was quick.

"yeah, sure sure." you shove your hands in your pockets.

you definitely weren't the type to get excited about going over to a guys house, mostly because you weren't the girliest girl in the world, but you liked that about yourself.

"there's someone i want you to meet." your eyes trail up to his and you softly nod. he grins and walks a little faster. you groan and try to catch up to him. your legs wouldn't take you far anyways.

you finally reached the house after a good ten minute walk, and you were kind of impressed.

it was a nice two story house that looked quite tidy, but you weren't surprised. i mean, it's tokyo for christ sakes.

you let him take the lead to the front door and he gently knocks.

a women opens the door and smiles, warmly greeting tetsuro. she looks over at me and i politely introduce myself.

she lets us in and he immediately heads for the stairs. i hesitantly follow and we reach a decorated door. you smiled at all the games you recognized on the door.

his hand slides up the door and he softly knocks. a groggily voice answers and he creaks the door open.

"hey pudding head. how are you feeling?" kuroo's tall structure towered in front of you so you couldn't see. your head peeks out behind his body and you grew a tad bit flustered.

a boy sat against his headboard with flustered cheeks and a red nose. his eyes were a little droopy and his face was relaxed. he had a baggy shirt on with basketball shorts on. and finally, his hair was tied up in a pony tail, leaving behind a few stranded hairs in front of his face.

"i'm okay." his short reply was very raspy and deep. your eyes were trained on him completely, and it felt as if you couldn't pull them away.

his eyes meet yours and you grew slightly nervous.

kuroo feels your tense structure and he slides out of the way.

"while you were almost dead for the past week, i met a new friend. y/n meet kenma, kenma meet y/n." you awkwardly wave and he nods back.

"hi." his eyes fall back on his video game and kuroo sighs.

"he's not very sociable. no need to feel bad." he grins and walks to kenma, patting his head. the cat looking boy groans, but doesn't seem to move an inch.

"you can sit if you'd like." kenma softly says as looks up at you. you lightly nibble on your lip and walk to the edge of the bed, sitting comfortably.

kuroo and kenma exchange a few muffled words, too quiet for you to make out. kuroo then laughs and walks to where you were seated. his hands scoop under your arms and he drags you back closer to the headboard. you squeal at the quickened pace and you find yourself next to kenma.

he looks over at you with more strands of his hair covering his face. you were already flustered by kuroos action and that made your face even redder.

you fidget with your fingers and look at kuroo with a look. he chuckles and sits beside you, leaving you in the middle.

"let's watch a movie." kuroo turns the tv on and finds netflix. he scrolls through the different movies on display.

kuroo looks over at your awkward state and nudges you. you flinch and look over at him.

"talk to him." he mumbles and you sigh. your head tilts to look over kenmas shoulder. you automatically recognize the game and a smile finds a way to your face.

"i like that game." the closeness of your voice to his ear causes him to shiver and look over. he slowly nods, looking at you and turns back to the game.

"yeah. i like it a lot." his voice was even quieter than before and it almost sounded too soothing for you. you decide to lower your voice as well, matching his tone and vibe.

"how long have you been playing for?" you grew curious at this boys hobbies, only because you were interested in the same things.

you absolutely loved video games. if you had the time, you would sit in front of a laptop and play all day, but sadly you didn't so you had to work with what you had.

"not too long. i only just started about a week ago." you softly nod.

"hey kenma, can we stay the night?" kuroo lays against the headboard and your eyes widen.

"wait who's we?" your fingers darts to your chest. kuroo deeply laughs while kenma softly chuckles.

"me and you silly. i doubt kenma would mind." your eyes flicker between the two boys and kenma doesn't show any look of regret or anger.

"w-wait- i barely know kenma i don't think-" kenma sort of nudges you and you look over. he has a soft smile on his face. you become extremely flustered, and from the shy expression he made, he was able to tell.

"i really don't mind. you're a friend of kuroos- which means you're a friend of mine." he yawns after his longest sentence and lays down from his sitting up position.

you slightly flutter and nod.

this is gonna be a long night.