𝟻

as soon as you got home, you scramble to get your phone and text kuroo

the events that had occurred a few hours prior were running through your head and you couldn't get enough. you barely knew this kid- and yet you loved the way he made you feel.

you pull up kuroo's contact and call him. it rings a few times before he picks up.

"hey y/n! what's up?" you had to take a deep breath before ranting.

"kenmaismakingmefeelthingsiveneverfeltbeforehelp!" you cover your mouth, but kuroo begins laughing loudly.

"i'm being serious kuro! like- my god i can't even explain i'm literally shivering." he laughs even louder and calms you down.

"okay okay explain, i wanna know the tea." he playfully smacks his teeth and you giggle.

"okay so, you know how i went to kenma's house to play games?" he 'hm's' and you take a deep breath.

"so it was going really good! and it was good for the end but, in a different way- we were- super close." he dramatically gasped.

"what?! only super close? oh my he had one job-" you gasp in unison.

"what!! what did you try making him do?!" you lean up, rubbing your temple.

"okay- in my defense- there was so much tension between you two so i did you guys a favor and told him to make a move." on his side, he was waiting for the impact, but he got a gentle response instead.

"thank you kuro-" you smile and he softly chuckles.

"i thought you were gonna yell at me." you scoff.

"no- because- i think i have some sort of- attraction- for him." silence was all you heard, until he screams. you pull the phone away from your ear and sigh, softly smiling.

"you what?! you barely know him! he could be a murderer for all you know!"

"aren't you two best friends."

"...okay yes, he's not a murderer, but he's definitely a socially awkward, edgy, hormonal boy."

"and that's exactly my type! he's just- i've never met someone like him. we have the same interests and we like the same music and have the same vibe. tell me that isn't a coincidence." you lay against the bed with flustered cheeks.

"okay you have a point. well- i don't think for one second that he wouldn't like you back."

"aw- thank you kuro. honestly- well i should go to sleep, it's pretty late. and you should too!" you demand. he laughs and accepts letting you sleep.

you say your goodbyes and hang up, placing your phone on the nightstand. you get ready for bed and the only thoughts you could think of, were of him.

you weren't sure how you fell for the boy so easily. maybe it was the bonding or maybe it was just the flustered moments you had together, but you knew that your easy heart would not let this slide. not so quickly at least.

 not so quickly at least

©KUROSH1MA