𝟷𝟷

"so what the hell happened?!" kuroo sat kenma on his bed while he stood next to it, his arms crossed

kenma couldn't look him in the eye. what he did felt so right at the moment, but as time went by, guilt and confusion invaded any other emotion he wanted to feel from the situation. he liked her, maybe even loved her, but god, he was terrified, terrified of commitment, of love, of feelings.

"i-i don't know." he heard kuroo suck his teeth, the bed then dipping beside him.

"look, what you did wasn't cool, and i still don't know why you did it, but i'm not here to scold you. i just wanna know why? you two were doing so well." kenma could feel a soft hand running circles on his shoulder, the gentle gesture calming him down.

"it just- it felt right at the time. i thought what i was doing was better for the both of us, but it wasn't even an hour later that i completely regretted it. what do i even do, kuroo? she won't even talk to me-" he continued to ramble on, his words getting lost in the heat of the moment. kuroo was stunned, he couldn't recall the last time kenma had talked this much, or at all for that matter. all he could do was rub his back, granting him time to let out his emotion and distress.

"and now bokuto knows she exists." he plops down on the bed with a huff, his forearm covering his eyes.

kuroo did feel bad. bokuto is an attractive person, per se, and he usually got what he wanted with his flirty personnel.

"okay, okay. i'll talk to her, and if she talks to you, then i hope you two resolve everything. if not, then you did it to yourself, and i'm sorry, ken." he pats his knee for one last sign of comfort, then walks out.

kenma was alone with his thoughts again, the silence turning into different ideas and theories.

i could take her out if she forgives me, or i could give her chocolate— who doesn't like chocolate?

he nibbles on his lips as he gets lost in his self-doubt, the possibilities endless. all he could do was pray, pray that he didn't lose you for good over his selfishness, over his own conscious.

it was all he could do, all he deserved to do at this point.

©KUROSH1MA