𝟸

kuroo eventually found comfy clothes for you

kuroo eventually found comfy clothes for you. you weren't sure where he retrieved this baggy shirt and shorts, but you didn't care enough to ask. you were exhausted from the day and knowing you had a long weekend ahead of you made you even sleepier.

you tied your hair in a low ponytail with a few strands sticking out.

you were currently in the bathroom, making sure you looked good. yeah, you weren't necessarily interested in the boys yet, but you also didn't want to look like a complete bum in their presents.

you exit the bathroom and you find the two boys sitting at the edge of the bed. their eyes were glued to the tv as their fingers closed the game control buttons.

your gaze switches to the tv and you smirk. you loved this game a little too much. you sneak around the boys and crawl on the bed. you sit behind and between the boys, watching the game play that was taking place.

it was a really close match, but kenma eventually won.

"kenma can you let me win like one time? this is hurting my pride." kuroo groans and plops down against the bed. he sees you on the bed with your hands pressed against your thighs.

"do you wanna play?" you aggressively nod and he hands the controller to you. you switch places with kuroo and he lays behind you. you look over and kenma was extremely close to you, so you leave some space for the boy.

kuroo lays on his stomach and places his chin on your thigh. your fingers play with the tips of his hair and he groans. again, you didn't feel anything for him and you knew for sure he didn't feel anything for you as well, but it was one of those close friendships you always wanted and luckily he wanted the same thing.

"have you ever played?" kenma looked even more tired, but at the same time, super energetic. it looked as if he could play for the rest of the night regardless of how tired he was to begin with.

you nod and softly smirk.

"yeah, i've played for a bit."

you've beat kenma 12-10, and he was beyond frustrated. kuroo was knocked out on your lap and it had been hours since you two began to play.

he didn't realize how good you were in this game until you had started beating him repeatedly, so after a few rounds of goofing off, he became super serious.

it was around 2am and you had finally surrendered. he congratulated you on the win and you two continued to praise each other about one another's gaming skills. your eyelids were beyond heavy so you knew you wouldn't be able to continue for another game.

you softly ruff kuroos hair and he stirs in his sleep.

"i'll be back kuro." you whisper and he lightly nods, cuddling with the closest pillow he could find.

kenma was setting his belongings on the floor and you instantly felt a rush of guilt.

"you don't have to sleep on the floor." your fingers sleepily rubbed your eye, staying as awake as possible. he looks down, then back up to you.

"are you sleeping on the bed." he leans against the wall and softly scratches his head. you gently nod and he nods back.

"you can sleep in the bed too...i'll just sleep on the edge." his face contorts and you automatically regret what you said. you shyly look away, but you could feel soft movements from the corner of your eye.

he plops down on the right side of the bed. kuroo was at the front of it, laying sideways, so the only other comfortable place was the left. you get comfortable and flip to the wall side as you felt shuffling to your now, left.

your eyelids lowered and lowered, and eventually you were asleep.

©KUROSH1MA