𝟺

the night rolled around quickly, and eventually it was time for you to head over

the night rolled around quickly, and eventually it was time for you to head over. your mom was fine with the whole plan to begin with, so you didn't need to ask her again.

you had contacted kuroo for kenma's number and address, but of course he had to tease you for a good five minutes before you could get it.

at the moment, you were standing at his door. you had on some shorts and a comfy t-shirt. you didn't want to overdress, but you also didn't want to dress up in the thinnest outfits that you owned.

your hand rises to the door and your knuckle collided with it. you wait a few seconds and instead of his mother opening the door, he does.

his eyes seem to trail down your body, then back up to your eyes.

"hey. my mom is sleeping so- we can't be too loud." you nod, and he moves out the way for you to enter. you allow him to lead the way, since this was only your second time being there.

you walk into his room and your eyes lit up. the room was way different than it looked the first time you came, starting with the purple led lights. he had a curved desk that was covered with three computers on the left, middle, and right, which you had noticed earlier that day.

a smile finds a way to your face as you look around, feeling the vibe overcome you.

"i didn't know what snacks you liked- but i assumed you'll get hungry later so." you blush at the kind gesture.

"heh- dont worry- thank you." he nods and sits in the chair that sat in middle of those computers. he turns to you with a small smile.

"come here." he turns back around. your dirty mind took over and a red tint covers your cheeks, but you walk over anyways.

he pulls up youtube on his left computer and searches up "the neighborhood." your eyes widen and you place your hands on his shoulder in excitement.

"i love 'the neighborhood!' they're so underrated."

- play song at the top!

his eyes lit up and he grins.

"i didn't know anyone who listens to the neighborhood- we have good taste." the smile stays on his face, and you whole heartedly laugh, quiet enough not to be heard by his mom.

"i don't either, but now i do." your hands play with the ends of his hair, sorta braiding it, and he softly groans. you hesitantly pull away, but he grabs your arm and places it back on his head. you smile and continue.

he pulls up his game of choice and begins playing.

"you got me nervous to speak- so i just won't say anything at all..." you both sing in unison. a laugh breaks out between the two of you and eventually, a comfortable silence overcomes you both.