**✿❀ Chapter 9 ❀✿**

Sorry for the late update. I've had  business to take care of. 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ Sorry for any mistakes too.

                   Hope you enjoy tho

Soobin's p.o.v.
         It's been one week since the thing with Yeonjun hyung and I still haven't gone to school. I've been crying and eating to cover up this feeling that I don't even know. All I can think about is Yeonjun hyung and how he has a boyfriend. Why would he kiss me? Why would he shower with me? Why would he cuddle with me? I was thinking all of this over and over when I heard the door open so I went to see who it was.

         "Soobin hyung where are you?" I walked out to see Taehyun standing there with some ice cream so I went to him grabbing him as we could sit on the couch. We were eating our ice cream when I heard Taehyun start speaking.

         "Hyung I don't think that Yeonjun hyung is dating Wooyoung hyung before you get mad like Beomgyu let me explain. I've been watching them this whole last week and he's been really bad hyung. I mean whenever Wooyoung hyung gets close to him he pushes him away and not only that but I'm sure he's about ready to beat him too. If that happens Yeonjun hyung will be expelled from school also I think making Yeonjun hyung jealous would make you see that he cares about you. I have someone that can help you with that only if you want, do you hyung?" I didn't know what to think but I have a feeling he's right about something.

         "I think maybe you should call that person and see if they can come over." I saw Taehyun get up and go to make a call. I waited for 5 minutes before he came back.

         "Hyung he said he'll be here in 10 minutes, so do you want me to order some pizza?" I nod as he orders the pizza while I turn on the TV looking for something to watch.

                     *10 minutes later*

         We were watching a show when we heard the doorbell rings so Taehyun got up to open it and this guy 5'8" Ish came in. I got up to see him. He was handsome but not my type. I think I need to talk to him first.

         "Hi nice to meet you I'm Choi San so you're Choi Soobin right?" I looked at him and he seemed nice so I spoke up.

         "Yeah I'm Soobin and it's nice to hyung also can I get a reason for you wanting to help me?" I see him look at Taehyun before he speaks.

         "I'm in love with Wooyoung but he doesn't know and also the way Yeonjun looks at you all I see is love for you. I just think he just needs a push so he can see it for himself. I know that might sound mean but that's my reason." I looked at him and I was about to speak before I heard the doorbell ring. I looked over to see Taehyun opening the door and getting the pizza so I turned back to talk to San hyung.

         "I think you're right hyung. I'm guessing you have your own reasons for liking Wooyoung hyung so I'll try to help you get with him, now let's eat pizza."

Taehyun's p.o.v.
         We were eating pizza watching a movie and I turned to see that Soobin and San hyung were getting along well. I took my phone out taking a picture of them laughing, and made sure I posted it on Instagram and Snapchat so that Yeonjun hyung could see it.

                      *After the movie*

         The movie was done so I turned to look at my hyungs. I saw that they were asleep so I turned off the lights and went to the guest room to sleep too.

                     *The next morning*

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
         I couldn't sleep all night after seeing that Soobin was laughing with some guy at his apartment. I couldn't do anything so I got up and got ready for school.

                          *At school*

         I had just gotten to school and saw Soobin was back but he was with this guy. I looked closer at the guy and it was the same guy from Taehyun's post last night. I was about to walk up to him when I felt someone grab my hand so I turned to see Wooyoung grabbing my hand.

         "Wooyoung let go of me I'm not in the mood to deal with you Soobin is back and I need to tell him the truth so back off now before I hurt you." He looked at me, not caring and still holding my hand, so I pushed him off turning to see that Soobin was gone and the bell rings. I walked away from Wooyoung going to class in hope that I would see Soobin. I went into class and saw Soobin. He looked so cute but he looked tired and his eyes were puffy too. I was going to sit next to him but Beomgyu pulled me out of class.

         "Yeonjun, he doesn't need you sitting by him and I think he has some else to make him happy ;however, if you really want him back I think you have to do something big, and maybe just maybe you'll have one of the most amazing people in the world by your side. I think we should go in and you can think about it in class. I'll give you the notes if you do." I knew he was right so we went in just before class started. I couldn't think of anything so I started writing some ideas: flowers, chocolates, a song, or a dance. I was thinking over and over which one would be perfect for Soobin but then I made a list of Soobin: cute, soft, adorable, small waist, cute smile, tall, kind, gentle, cutest eyes, Soft lips, adorable dimples, uwu, and precious smile. I hadn't finished my Soobin list when the teacher called my name.

         "Yeonjun could you tell me the answer?" I wasn't really listening so I said the first thing that came to my head.

         "The answer is Soobin." I realized what I said and the teacher came and took my notebook.

         "So you think writing these things in class will help you learn? You know what, I'll give one more chance to give me a right answer before I read this very interesting find." I nodded and looked at the problem; it didn't take long to have an answer.

         "The answer is 11.863 and I'm sure of it, sir." I looked at him as he put down my notebook going back to the lesson. I went back to thinking of things, and I couldn't think of anything so I started drawing random things thinking of Soobin. I spacing out when I heard the bell rings giving an idea all I need to do is find that one thing out. I ran out of the classroom after packing my things looking for Kai to ask him. I was running around for 5 minutes when I saw Kai so I ran up to before asking him.

         "Kai I know you might hate me right now but can you just answer one question for me?" I looked at him as he nodded.

         "Do you know if Soobin likes strawberries covered in chocolate?" He looked at me before answering me.

         "He likes them very much and I think you should get him some roses too. I know he loves you and I know you love him too so fight for him or you'll lose him. I have to go  now, hyung good luck." I looked at him and walked away so I ran to the rooftop and saw something I did think I would see.

         "Romeo why the hell did you kiss me?" I blinked not knowing what was going on but I closed the door quietly seeing this happen.

         "Soobin hyung I want to say I didn't even kiss you and what kind of thing is happening here?" I was watching all of this and I saw Soobin laugh before he spoke.

         "I'm bored and San hyung is in class so go with Beomgyu and I can't believe this is the first time you're skipping class." I saw Beomgyu pull Soobin down before speaking.

         "It looks like yes and can you please tell me how Taehyun got you out of the apartment and me and Kai couldn't?" I wanted to hear this but I need to plan so I put some headphones on writing down my plan before lunch.

Soobin's p.o.v.
         I was having fun with Beomgyu when I felt someone touching my hair, so I turned around to see San hyung standing behind me still playing with my hair.

        "Hey Soobin let's go get lunch and you too Beomgyu your boyfriend is getting your food so let's go." Beomgyu got up so I got up and they both started walking down. I saw someone sitting around a corner so I looked to see Yeonjun hyung asleep. I didn't want to wake him but I wanted to get close. I got closer without waking him up. He looked so beautiful sleeping and I wanted to kiss him and for him to be kissing me. I got even closer kissing him as soon as I was done I backed up leaving the roof and going to lunch.

     ➷➹➷➹ End of chapter nine ➷➹➷➹

           ◇◆◇ Hope you enjoyed ◇◆◇