**✿❀ Chapter sixteen ❀✿**

Soobin's p.o.v.
        I woke up to see Yeonjun hyung's chest remembering I fell asleep nuzzling into his chest. I blushed thinking about how he kissed my head before we both fell asleep. I got up going to the restroom to get ready for school.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        I woke up to see a shirtless Soobin who didn't notice I had woken up. I got up and went straight to give him a kiss not wasting much time.

        "Oppa you need to go get ready because we are walking to school today so go now please." I nodded giving him a peck before going to the restroom to get ready.

                  *After getting ready*

        "All we have is bread so it's toast for breakfast today." I heard Soobin saying in the kitchen as I was grabbing the last thing I needed for school.

        "Hey baby, I think we should leave soon class starts in 30 minutes." As soon as I said that I saw Soobin at the door ready to leave with a slice of toast in his mouth.

                          *At school*

        We walked into class and as soon as we did people were looking at Soobin whispering something to their friends. I felt kind of annoyed but didn't say anything because Soobin didn't hear anything listening to music with his airpods. I watched as he went to sit down and people were still looking at him so I went to ask Taehyun if he knew anything.

        "Hey Tae do you know why people are staring at Soobin so much?" He looked up at me before getting up and dragging me out of class to the hallway where Kai was standing there waiting.

        "Ok Tae this doesn't answer my question also why is Kai here." I waited for one of them to speak up when Kai did just that.

        "Well I couldn't explain all of it to Taehyun hyung, but I heard that from some people saying something about it. Before you ask let me just say it. They were saying that Soobin had someone beat up Wooyoung hyung. I asked them about it and they said that they saw pictures, hyungs those pictures sure don't look edited." He looked worried, so I patted him when we heard a crash sound from the classroom. We quickly ran inside to see Soobin on the ground while everyone just watched. I quickly asked a girl what was happening.

        "Hey what is happening?" She answered quickly, still watching that area of the room.

        "Well Mingi just picked up Soobin by the collar throwing him to the ground but not before Soobin hit some desks on his way down." I turned to see Mingi about to punch Soobin so I ran over grabbing his arm.

        "Seems like you followed Wooyoung here didn't you?" Mingi turned to me with a pissed off look in his eyes.

        "Ooh so looks like you found yourself a new thing to play with. I mean I don't have a problem with it but let me beat him first before you go defending him you should see what he did to Wooyoung." I made a fist with my hand about to punch him when I heard Soobin speak up.

        "Hyung don't class is about to start. How about we all just get ready for class." I looked at him as Mingi walked away leaving the classroom. I quickly helped Soobin off of the ground and as I did I felt him trembling so I picked him up.

        "I'm going to take him to the nurses office, Taehyun please tell the teacher." I saw him nod so I left the room with Soobin in my arms as Kai followed behind me. We made it to the nurses office only to see that she wasn't in there, so I walked over to the beds and layed Soobin down. I was about to go find the nurse when Soobin grabbed my hand, so I looked him in the eyes to see he was still scared. I didn't want to leave him like that so I gave him a kiss.