**✿❀ Chapter four ❀✿**

Soobin's p.o.v.
        I could hear Kai asking if we were done but Yeonjun was kissing me so I couldn't say anything and I bet he heard Kai too but didn't care. After some time of us not saying anything I heard the door open and that's when Yeonjun just bit my bottom lip making me moan.

         "Aaah~ oppa." I knew that Kai could hear us but he just kept making me whimper.

         "Hey hyungs we're all finished taking a shower so just finish up and come out." Damn it I don't know if I will live the teasing for this happening but if feels so good. I pulled back stopping the kiss to talk to him.

        "Oppa, I think we should wash up. Everyone is waiting for us." Yeonjun looked at me with pure hunger in his eyes but he knew I was right.

        "I guess you're right ok let's finish up here and go back ok?" He pulled me in for one last kiss before we started to wash up. We finished and got out. Yeonjun grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist. I was about to do the same but it fell so I had to bend down.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        "I got me a towel and wrapped it around myself when I saw that Soobin's towel fell on the ground and had bent over to pick it up. Shit Soobin if they weren't here right now I would have just started fucking you. I walk over behind Soobin slapping his ass before walking out. I hear Soobin let out a whimper sound like I've just found something for me to use. Soobin walked out giving me a glare damn he's so cute. We both got changed and went out to see Taehyun and Beomgyu kissing while Kai was looking for food in the kitchen. I heard Soobin speak up.

        "Ok you two stop and Kai if you're looking for food you're not going to find anything I don't have food. I think we should go get some ice cream?" Before I could say anything they were all at the door waiting for me and Soobin I guess they really love ice cream so Soobin and I got our shoes on before we all went out to get ice cream. While walking there the 'kids' were walking faster still in our view when some guy bumps into Soobin spilling his drink on Soobin's jacket.

        "Oh I'm so sorry let me get that for you." That man tried pulling Soobin closer to him but I grabbed Soobin's wrist and pulled him away from that guy.

        "Babe you jacket is dirty here take it off." I see Soobin nod as he's taking off I see the man still looking at him. I can't believe this asshole is looking at my man right now oh I'll show him Soobin is mine. Soobin is done taking off his jacket. I take my hoodie off using it to pull Soobin in before kissing him. I didn't care about that guy, so I bit Soobin's bottom lip, getting a soft moan before putting my tongue into his mouth. I look at the guy who doesn't know what to say so he just walks off. I was about to pull back when I feel Soobin's arms wrap around my neck I guess he wants to kiss a bit longer. We didn't even release the 'kids' who had walked off leaving us behind. When we broke the kids for air I gave Soobin a peck before talking.

        "Ok baby I need you to wear this so you don't get sick, ok?" I see Soobin nod as I give him the hoodie and see him put it on. Soobin was done putting it on when we heard someone calling for us.

        "Yeonjun hyung, Soobin hyung why are you taking so long we're waiting for you." We look to see Beomgyu calling for us. I start walking when I feel Soobin's hand in mine as we start walking together.

Beomgyu's p.o.v.
        I went back after seeing our hyungs weren't behind us only to find them kissing. I ship if anyone dares to get in between that relationship from starting they will get hurt. It looks like they're done with that kiss ok time to call for them.

        "Yeonjun hyung, Soobin hyung why are you taking so long we're waiting for you." I know why but I should watch how this plays out. They both start walking hand in hand. It's cute but then I hear Kai screaming behind me.

        "Beomgyu hyung help, Taehyun hyung is about to fight with some guys" Shit if he gets into a fight that's not going to be good I turn to see Yeonjun and Soobin hyung start running I guess they heard Kai too. We were all running at this point trying to find Taehyun when we saw a guy running for the alley. I know Taehyun is down there so I start running there forgetting about my hyungs and Kai. When I make it I see a guy about to punch Taehyun without thinking I run and grab the guy's hand knowing how to get him out of this.

        "Hey there cutie why don't you come with me~ we can have some fun." I give that guy a wink making him stop for a minute then I see Taehyun punch him pulling me away. We make it out to see the rest of them looking at us.

        "Well let's go get that ice cream. I really need it after what I just did." I see Soobin hyung nod grabbing my hand and taking me away. We walked into the store before Soobin hyung started talking.

        "You know that Tae is planning on doing something to you when we get back right?" I know what he's talking about but it's hot when Taehyun is mad.

        "Hyung you don't need to worry I know what I'm getting myself into and it's going to be good." I feel Soobin hyung lightly smack my arm before he picks his ice cream and goes off to look at more snacks.

         *Back at Soobin's Apartment*

Huening Kai's p.o.v.
        When we got back Soobin hyung put on a movie so we all sat down. Everything was quiet till I heard Beomgyu hyung let out an unholy sound. I turned to see Taehyun hyung taking him into the guest room. It looks like I'm sleeping with Yeonbin tonight.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        I was sitting on Yeonjun's lap when I got an idea to get back at him for the shower thing earlier. I started to move on his lap acting as if I was trying to get comfortable. I waited a little before moving again this time rubbing against him a little harder. After a couple of tries I hear him let out a low groan before he grabs my hips holding me down on him.

        "Baby what do you think you're doing?" I didn't answer. I just kept moving until I felt him grind against me cause a quiet moan to come out of me.

        "Oppa don't do that." I whispered so that Kai wouldn't hear. I didn't realize but he had turned me so now I was facing him. I was about to say something but he pulled me into a kiss. I didn't have time to react so I just started kissing him back.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        I turned Soobin so that he would be facing me without giving him time to think I pulled him into a kiss. We were kissing when Soobin pulled back and started grinding on me. I let out a low groan as Soobin kept going, letting out whimpers and soft moans. I saw part of his collarbone exposed so I pulled him in palming him while I started to kiss his neck before getting to his collarbone. I heard Soobin getting a little louder with his moans so I know that he was liking it. I was about to put my hand in his pants when he pushed me turning around to watch the movie again like nothing happened.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        I think I just did the trick. I turned back to watch the movie leaving Yeonjun hyung confused and needy. The movie finally finished and Kai spoke up.

        "Hey hyungs can I sleep with you?" Not going Yeonjun hyung anytime to answer I spoke up.

        "Yeah come on let's go to bed we can clean this tomorrow." Kai nodded walking to the room. I turned off the TV and walked to the room too. Yeonjun hyung was on one side with Kai in the middle hugging me as he fell asleep. I was about to fall asleep when I felt a kiss on my head. I opened my eyes to see Yeonjun hyung giving Kai a kiss on his head too and saying 'good night guys'. With that I drifted off into a deep sleep.

   ➹➷➹➷ End of chapter four ➹➷➹➷

            ❁❁ Hope you enjoyed ❁❁