**✿❀ Chapter five ❀✿**

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
         It's been a week and now we're back in school I could even get Soobin for a little while he was cooking and looking after the kids. He is all soft looking at school, and sometimes I think of just making him moan but that's for me to hear not anyone else. I didn't feel like going to class so I skipped going to the roof to listen to music. I was about to drift off when I felt someone looking at me. I opened my eyes to see this random girl looking at me. I felt uncomfortable so I left it for lunch anyway. Once I was in the cafeteria I saw Soobin waiting to get lunch. I walked behind him and grabbed his waist.

         "So can I order you baby?" I whispered in his ear he didn't even respond, so I put my hand on his face and turned his face a little to see it was a bright red.

         "Hyung are you going to eat?" I smirk knowing he can't let me get away with that so I give him my order.

         "I want some Jajangmyeon and some boba, what are you gonna get baby?" Some people heard but Soobin just answered back making people start to think.

         "Well I was going to get the same hyung so are you gonna stay or do you want me to order for you?" Soobin turned to ask me if I gave him a smile and spoke.

         "I'm going to the table but thanks for ordering for me baby." I give him a kiss on his cheek before going to the kids who are already eating.

         "Hey guys so what are you eating?" I saw them turn to me. I was about to say something when Kai pulled me down then he asked me something.

         "So hyung are you trying to date Soobin hyung? If you are I just want to say his parents don't know he's gay, and he doesn't know this but his parents want to arrange a marriage for him." I heard what Kai said so I spoke up.

        "If his parents want to marry him off they won't be able to if I claim him first." They looked at me before laughing. I was going to speak when I heard Soobin's voice.

         "Hey hyung could you help me?" I got up to help him and u heard Beomgyu speak.

         "Yeonjun hyung you can claim him but his parents will still try." I turned to see Kai trying to hold in his laughter, and I realized this was a prank so I decided to play along too. I saw Soobin had put down the food before he could sit down. I pulled him down so he was on my lap. He was about to say something but I stopped him by kissing him. He tried to pull away but I bit his lip getting my tongue into his mouth. Once I pulled back I saw a red faced Soobin and some people looking at us so I spoke up.

         "I will take him as mine and his parents can't do a thing about it. Choi Soobin is mine. I claim him, so do you get that kids? I see them look at each other before Taehyun speaks for them.

         "Ok hyung it was a prank but I think you broke Soobin hyung." I looked at Soobin who was still sitting on my lap in a daze so I whispered into his ear.

         "Hey baby if you don't get off and eat you won't have lunch." He got off and started eating with his face red.

Soobin's p.o.v.
         I was eating but I can't stop thinking about the fact that he kissed. I mean we're at school and I'm sure other people saw I think I'm going to skip my next class.

                     *After lunch*

         I was going to the roof. I sat down. It was nice up here. I was calm until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Yeonjun hyung looking at me. I was about to say something but he pinned me down and started kissing me. I wasn't able to push him off. It felt nice. I wrapped my arms around his neck making the kiss deeper. I let out a moan feeling him start to palm me. He finally pulled back to breathe, still palming me, I looked at him before I spoke.

         "Oppa why are you doing this here? Mmph~" I see him smirk and then he stops palming me and takes a bag out of his backpack. I hear him speak finally.

         "Baby I haven't heard you moan for a week, and you haven't given me anything so I have a punishment for you." I see him pull a small thing out of that bag before he spoke again.

         "Baby boy I'm going to need you on all fours so I can put this in." I was shocked at what he said but it was hot, so I took my pants off just enough before getting on all fours. I felt one of his fingers go into me. It was cold but felt so good once he started to move it.

         "Mmm mmph~ oppa that feels really good~" Then I felt two more fingers in me if this is a punishment I don't want to stop. After a few minutes of fingering me I came but I felt him put something in me before I could ask him the bell rang. I pulled my pants up feeling whatever was in me making my hips move a little. I was about to start walking when I felt a vibration causing me to moan.

         "Aaahh~ oppa what d- did you p- put in m- me~" He walked up to me slowly before pulling me in by the waist and speaking in a deep voice.

         "Baby it's a vibrator and I have the controller to it, so this is your punishment no getting hard and we have P. E. for our next class so you're going to have to be careful." He said before letting go, and walking away I couldn't say anything because that was such a turn on. I walked by his side going into the changing room. I changed fast and was about to walk out when I heard my name.

         "Hey Soobin hyung, why weren't you in class?" I turned to see Beomgyu asking me this question and I couldn't tell him the truth so I told him part of it.

         "Well I didn't feel like going to class so I went to the roof and chilled there." I see him nod as we both walk out to the gym. Everyone was talking when the teacher came out and spoke.

         "Ok everyone today we are going to soccer." After he was done making the teams we went out to play. Everything was going great till someone pushed me. I fell on my butt making the vibrator move. I bit my lip so that I didn't let out a moan. Beomgyu helped me up asking me if 'I was ok?' so I had to answer him.

         "Yeah I'm good Beomgyu let's go back to playing." I gave him a smile he nodded before we started running to where the ball was. I passed Yeonjun and saw his hand in his pocket. I didn't think much of it till I felt the vibrator start vibrating faster. I couldn't do anything, so I stopped running and went to the teacher to make something up so I wouldn't have to play.

         "Hey sir I can't play, my stomach feels weird. Lucky for me he didn't care much and just nodded putting someone else in for me.

           *After in the locker room*

         I had to wait for everyone to be done in the showers so I could take one and take the vibrator out. Everyone was done so I went in and saw Yeonjun hyung waiting for me.

     ➷➹➷➹ End of chapter five ➷➹➷➹

             ❁❁ Hope you enjoyed ❁❁

              Just wait till next week 😏