**✿❀ Chapter twenty one ❀✿**

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        I was playing with Soobin's hair as he was taking notes in class about a movie because we had a sub. I wanted to give Soobin a kiss, but he wasn't letting me with all his note taking so I leaned closer to whisper to him.

        “Baby will you stop taking notes for a second and give me at least a peck?” I was still playing with his hair when he looked at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

        “There you go hyung, now please let me get back to work because you're going to need these notes too.” I nodded knowing he had a point so I just kept playing with his hair as he took notes.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        I wasn't taking notes but I hoped that Yeonjun hyung thought I was. The truth of the 'notes’ were that it was a plan for San hyung so he could confess to Wooyoung hyung with the help of the rest of them too. I was starting to feel sleepy with Yeonjun hyung playing with my hair but I needed to have this plan down by lunch for when he wanted to confess. I was writing this plan ending when I look up to see San hyung in front of me staring at me so I whispered to him.

        “Hyung do you need something? Or are you just wondering how the planning is going?” He looked at Yeonjun hyung who wasn't playing with my hair before grabbing my arm and taking me to the room in the back as Yeonjun hyung had fallen asleep. I looked at him confused as to why we needed to come back here to talk.

        “Soobin is it really a good idea for me to confess today or maybe I just don't do it, I mean I was kind of drunk when I said I would do it.” I tried not to laugh because there was no alcohol in his cup that we gave him; it was all his mind.

        “Hyung you should confess today because I'm going to make some calls so that we get everything we need and I have my free period next.” He looked nervous but nodded when we heard someone open the door.

        “I'm guessing you're done talking so I'm going to take Soobin back with me.” I smiled at San hyung before walking back to my desk with Yeonjun hyung.

                           *At lunch*              

        I had everything ready to go except the fact that I couldn't find San hyung anywhere.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        I was looking for Soobin when I saw San just standing there outside of a classroom door.

        “San are you looking for someone?” He turned to look at me quickly shaking his head before grabbing my arm and pulling me down so that we were both crouching.

        “Hyung I'm trying to get Wooyoung for lunch but he hasn't come out and well I don’t know if I should go in there or not.” I nodded knowing bad was going to happen if he did it anyway. We walked in and as soon as we did San ran back out and I saw that some guy had Wooyoung pinned to the walk. I was about to say something when Wooyoung pushed the guy off of him and slapped him in the face.

        "I took you, I don't like you and I like San hyung!” I was surprised to hear that but then I remembered that San just ran off probably with his heart broken.

        “Hey Wooyoung you might want to say that to San cause he just saw what happened but not all of it.” He quickly turned around to face me before running up to me.

        “Where is he?!” I knew where he was even if I shouldn't have been looking at those 'notes’ that Soobin was writing.

        "He's probably at the rooftop with Soobin and the kids.” He quickly ran off so I followed behind him trying to keep up with him.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        I was putting the plates down when I heard the door open so I turned around to see San hyung but something looked wrong.

        “Hyung is everything ok?” He looked up with tears and anger in his eyes before speaking up.

        “I saw Wooyoung kissing some guy so I didn't ask him to come up here.” I felt kind of sad at his words but I was hoping something would happen to change it. I was about to say something to make him feel better when Wooyoung hyung brust threw the door.

San's p.o.v.
        I was about to leave the roof when I heard the door from behind me bust open.

        "San hyung!” I turned about to see Wooyoung trying to catch his breath before walking up to me.

        “Hyung that guy I don't like, he's the one that kissed me and I was just trying to get him off of me.” I looked him in the eyes before speaking up.

        “That's ok Wooyoung I don't think you needed to explain it to me, I mean I'm just your friend.” I was about to say more when he cupped my face in his hand.

        “I like you Choi San, not anyone else, not even Yeonjun hyung. I've always had a crush on you!” I was shocked but didn't understand what he was sayin.
        "If you have a crush on me why didn't you say anything about it?” He let go of my face before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

        "Maybe the same reason you didn't tell me that you liked me.” I blushed but I knew that I didn't just like him I loved him. I grabbed his arm pulling him closer to me before wrapping my arm around his waist.

        “I don't like you, I love you Wooyoung.” He blushed quickly looking away from me but I used my free hand to bring his face back to face me before kissing him.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        Once they kissed I couldn't help but smile knowing they were going to be happy together. I saw the door open to see a tired Yeonjun hyung as he walked up to me and whispered.

        “I never knew Wooyoung could run that fast but I think I'm done with writing for a while.” I bit my lip trying not to laugh as I nodded at his words.

        “Good job hyung, but next time maybe don't look at my notebook unless I give it to you.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

        “Soobin is our lunch ready for us?” I looked at San hyung nodding as I signaled for Seonghwa hyung to bring out the food. I turned to the violin player to start playing and whispered to everyone else but the staff I hired to leave.

        “Why can't we see how that lunch date ends?” I turned to Kai but everyone was agreeing with what he just said.

        “So you want to know and see them if they end up having some fun?” I smirked as everyone started to walk down stairs without saying a word.

        “Baby let's go have lunch then.” Yeonjun hyung held out his hand for me as we walked down stairs together going to the cafeteria.

➹➷➹➷ End of chapter twenty one ➹➷➹➷

             ◇◆◇ Hope you enjoyed ◇◆◇