**✿❀ Chapter Two ❀✿**

A/n's p.o.v.
        Its been a week since Yeonjun said those things about Soobin, and keeps touching Soobin under the table in class or at lunch. His touch kept getting to Soobin horny, yet he kept trying not to let out a moan during these moments. Until Monday at lunch.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        I have been touching Soobin for a week now and I wanted more. I needed to make him moan. So Monday came and I got ready, and was about to leave before my mom called me.

        "Hey Yeonjun me and your father have to go on a business trip its going to be a year before we are back, and I called a friend she said you can stay with her son. He goes to your school, so when you get home pack your things and go to his apartment. His name is Choi Soobin and have a good day sweetie." I left the house thinking how this could happen, but it isn't a bad thing all the things I could do to him when we are alone. Finally I made it to school and saw my group talking so I went to them.

        "Hey guys and hey to you baby boy." I whispered into Soobin's ear and took a bite. Soobin almost lets out a moan when the bell rings, damn he was really saved by the bell. He grabs my hand and leads me to class.

                        *At lunch*

        We all finished our lunch, and I started to touch Soobin's thigh going up higher till I got above his dick and I heard something sweet.

         "A- ahhh~" Comes out of Soobin's mouth before he covers his mouth but everyone is looking at him. This is my chance.

         "Hey Hyung are you good?" Before he can answer Beomgyu I grab his hand and drag him with me while telling them something vague.

        "I think he just needs to use the restroom, we'll see you guys later." Once we get into the restroom I get into a stall with Soobin looking dumbfounded. I pull him in by the waist causing him to jump a little.

        "Oppa wants you to moan for him baby boy it doesn't matter that we're at school I'll have you calling out my name." I said it in a husky voice in his ear. I could feel his arms wrap around my neck before I pin him to the wall. I start kissing him, biting his bottom lip giving me access to his mouth. The way our tongues fought for dominance with me winning. He starts letting out breath moans causing me to go down to his neck, and start sucking leaving hickeys. I hear someone beautiful leave his mouth. His breath hitched letting me know his soft spot. I stopped sucking. I hear him whine want more so I grind on him making him moan.

        "A- aaahh Oppa~ I want more please." I start to palm him with one hand and attack his neck at the same time. The things I hear make me hard.

        "Nghh Oppa~ please I want you to make me scream." Damn and I thought he was innocent fuck this is even better. I hear people walk in and Soobin let out a moan.

        "Fuck aaahh Oppa I want you now please~" I hear the boys stop talking before one says they should go somewhere else. I look at Soobin whose face is red out of embarrassment.

        "Hey Oppa maybe we could do this later? the mood was kind of ruined by those boys." I mean he's not wrong so I just give him a nod before we get our things and leave. We walked into our next class 40 minutes late and Beomgyu happened to be in that class too.

Beomgyu's p.o.v.
        I see Yeonjun and Soobin hyung finally come into class and both look like they did something. I hear the teacher ask them why they are late and Yeonjun hyungs answer was gold.

        "Sorry miss I was helping Soobin with something but Mr. Choi said we could do it later." I think I know what went down, but shit he made that sound so smooth. Then I hear something more for Yeonjun hyung.

        "We both got a treat for helping so we'll take our seats now." The teacher could say anything before an announcement was made.

        "Some pipes in the school have busted. School is cancelled for the rest of the week. Please leave the school and have a good day." I hear everyone packing up their things, and Soobin hyung grabs my arm taking me and Yeonjun hyung outside to wait for Tae and Kai.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        I can't believe that he said that she doesn't mind as much as other teachers would. Ok good thing school is cancelled I didn't want to come back after the restroom make out session. Why did those boys have to walk in? I mean I have to blame Yeonjun hung too for making me feel like that too. Damn it all I want is for him to touch me now, but I think he would abuse what I said earlier to him. How do I save myself for this?

        "Hey hyungs so what are we going to do now? All the teachers didn't feel like leaving us with work so we have nothing this week." Yes Kai you just saved me.

        "How about we have a sleepover week at my place? I mean I live, alone and you all spend most of your time at my place anyways." I know they will say yes come on just nod already for me. I see them look at each other before nodding at me, and I feel Yeonjun hyungs eyes on me like daggers. I grab Yeonjun hyung's hand pulling him, and tell the other to get their things ready and meet at my place at 4.

        "Hey Yeonjun hyungs I'm sorry about that its just I forgot and I want them to come over Oppa don't be mad." I wrap my arms around his neck, so I could see his face before pulling me in hitting my ass. I feel my face turn red as he grabs my hand pulling me along somewhere.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        This boy really did this to me, but I can't with this right now I have to pack my things. I hold his hand now walking together at the same pace when we get to my house.

        "Hey baby I don't know if your mom told you, but I'm going to be living with you for a year cause my parents have a business trip and its going to be awhile before I see them. Hope its fine with you?" I can see a blush on his face after I said something, so I turn back before I feel arms wrap around me and he says in a soft tone.

        "Hyung thank you for coming to live with me. I've always been kind of lonely living on my own." I turn giving him a hug and peck before going back to packing and he helps me to finish faster.

A/n's p.o.v.
        The boys walked to Soobin's apartment and saw everyone waiting out with snacks, ramen, and fried chicken.

        "Hey hyungs come on, the chicken is going to get cold, and Kai brought some movies to watch too." Yeonjun chuckled, and grabbed Soobin's hand giving a little pull so that he would run. Soobin opens the door as everyone else goes inside before him and he knows the party is about to begin.

♧Ok cliffhanger cause this is really long.♧

  ➷➹➷➹ End of Chapter Two ➷➹➷➹

          ✿✿ Hope you enjoyed ✿✿