**✿❀ Chapter twenty two ❀✿**

Soobin's p.o.v.
It was Friday, and I was sitting in class listening to the teacher when I felt something was off. I looked around to see if anything was off but the only thing I could tell was that Yeonjun hyung wasn't in class. I wanted to get out of class to look for him but to do that I would have to use the restroom. I looked out the window to see Yeonjun hyung walking to the ice cream shop on the other side of the street.

"Yeonjun how could you do this to me!" Everyone looked at me as I yelled at him but he wasn't even here to hear it.

"Soobin could you please step out of class." I looked at the teacher before grabbing my things and going to the ice cream shop to follow Yeonjun hyung, I saw he was ordering two milkshakes and I watched as he sat down by some guy. They started talking and laughing making me feel kind of annoyed. I wanted to get closer, but Yeonjun hyung might see me so I got as close as I could. Once I was close enough I heard them talking about something.

"So are you dating anyone Yeonjun?" I was hoping he would answer quickly and without hesitation.

"What do you think hyung?" I felt really annoyed but I got up to order some ice cream to try and take my mind off of their conversation.

"Could I please get a stairberry ice cream cone." The lady nodded typing up my order before getting me my cone. She was quick with getting me my cone so I went to sit back down and listen to their conversation again.

"Wow you're dating a boy thats cute and tall, I-" Yeonjun hyung quickly cut him off and spoke up.

"He's not just cute and tall hyung, he is cute, smart, tall, caring, kind, lovely, handsome, sexy sometimes, and has the most adorable smile you could ever see." I felt my face turn red at all the words he was saying about me.

"But hyung don't you have a boyfriend too?" Once I heard that I felt a lot calmer but then some guy came closer and sat down on the seat right next to me. I looked at him confused but he quickly started talking to me to lessen the awkward feeling between us.

"Hi I'm Felix and it's nice to meet you. Are you spying on your boyfriend or girlfriend too?" I nodded realizing he was probably doing the same thing I was doing here.

"Nice to meet you Felix hyung?" He looked at trying to figure out if he was older or not.

" When's your birthday?" I didn't take long to answer him.

"Well my birthday is December 5th and if you want to know the year too it's 2000." It looked like he was doing the math in his head or something but then he spoke up.

"Yeah I'm your hyung also I still haven't gotten your name." I made an 'O' shape with my mouth remembering I hadn't told him my name yet.

"My name is Soobin." He nodded but then I heard Yeonjun hyung say something.

"Wait he's not my boyfriend anymore hyung, he's my husband." I blushed at his words forgetting that he hadn't said those words yet. I turned around to Yeonjun hyung about to say something, but then I remembered he might think I'm still in class so I turned back around.

"So Felix hyung is your boyfriend the one sitting with that cute tall guy?" He looked at me confused but nodded yes to my question.

"Ooh Soobin you like that tall guy?" I blushed licking my ice cream before speaking up.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
I heard a familiar voice behind me and quickly realized it was Soobin's voice but what was he doing out of class?

"Changbin hyung do you want to meet my husband?" He nodded looking at me wondering where he would come from. I got up, turning Soobin's chair around and grabbing him by his waist to make him stand up.

"This is my husband Choi Soobin, isn't that right baby?" Soobin looked at me in shock but also blushing like there was no tomorrow.

"I guess you were right about everything you were saying about him." I got close to his ear before licking it and getting a quiet moan out of Soobin.

"Yeonjun hyung can you stop that please." I smirk nodding as I sat down patting my lap so Soobin would sit down. He sat down looking at me annoyed so I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Mmmh your lips taste sweet baby." He pouted before leaning his body back making me catch him.

"Oi baby don't go falling-"I was about to say more but he spoke up.

"I was just falling for you, thats why." I bit my lip smiling at his words forgetting that Changbin hyung was here and that other guy.

"Ooh by the way that guy that your husband was talking to, he's my boyfriend." I looked over to see a short boy but still taller than Changbin hyung but not by a lot.

"He's cute hyung but not as cute as my Soobin." Soobin flick my forehead before speaking up.

"Well Felix hyung is very cute and even cuter than you." I was about to say something but he kissed me so I kissed him back as things quickly started to get heated. I bit his bottom lip getting entrance into his mouth, and I started to explore his mouth but then we heard a cough. Soobin pulled back from the kiss so I turned around to see our teacher standing there. Soobin quickly got up with teary eyes and spoke up.

"Mr. Lee I'm so sorry I disrupted last period its just that I thought Yeonjun hyung was cheating on me a- and that would have been horrible. I mean we have three kids already and I don't think they could have taken their dad not coming back home." Soobin started crying which made everyone in the shop look at us. I wanted to stop it but I also wanted to see how this would play out.

"Sir you have to un- understand me. I don't want to become a single mom and the kids love their dad so much." I quickly stepped in to push this just a bit further.

"Baby don't worry I would never cheat on you and I love you and the kids very much. I will never leave your side Soobin I promise." I opened my arms and Soobin quickly hugged me crying into my chest as everyone watched.

"I'm sorry Soobin and Yeonjun for doing this. I'll give you both a 100% on your next test just forgive me." I nodded just petting Soobin's head as he continued to cry. I watched as Mr. Lee exited the shop and as soon as he was out of sight I told Soobin.

"Baby he's gone now so we should go see our kids now." He nodded as we left the shop and started walking he bursted into laughter half way home.

"Hyung do you think it was a good idea to do that you know Mr. Lee is going to ask about our kids next time." I looked up to the sky still walking side by side with Soobin.

"What if we don't wait to have kids and just have them now?" Soobin stopped in place so I turned around to see him starting to tear up. I quickly went to his side.

"Baby I'm sorry did I say something wrong?" He hugged me before pulling back and showing me a smile.

"No, it's just that I never thought you would say that and it just makes me so happy." I gave him a peck on the cheek before patting his head.

"Baby get ready soon we'll have little ones to take care of." He smiled brightly before grabbing my hand as we started to run home.

➹➷➹ End of chapter twenty two ➷➹➷

◆◇◆ Hope you enjoyed ◆◇◆