**✿❀ Last chapter ❀✿**

○Sorry for the late update I've been busy with work, hope you enjoy 😊○

Soobin's p.o.v.
         We were all at the hospital waiting for the doctor to call us. I couldn't sit down so I kept walking back and forth hoping that we would get to see our babies soon.

        "Soobin baby sit down, our babies will be fine." I didn't want to sit down but Yeonjun hyung pulled me down so now I was sitting on his lap when our parents came.

        “Soobin, where are the babies? Are they cute? How many are there?” I couldn't focus on what my mom was saying but Yeonjun hyung quickly answered her questions.

        “The babies haven't been born yet, they are going to be adorable, and we're having four kids.” Everyone looked at us in shock at the number of kids we were having.

        “Soobin you guys live in a small apartment and those babies are going to need space.”I knew what she meant but I had already taken care of it and got a bigger apartment.

        “Mom, you don't need to worry. We looked at a bigger apartment with three rooms and one the kids get even older we'll just buy a house. Well I mean we actually are renting it already but you get it right?" My mom nodded and understood that we thought about it.

        "Hyungs, did you really need to have four kids tho?" I didn't know how to answer him but Yeonjun hyung gave him an answer that made me blush.

        "They gave me some fine motivation, right baby?" He wrapped his arm around me as he said that leaving everyone slightly shocked. I blushed not knowing how to react to what he just said but then the doctor came.

        "Mr. and Mr. Choi?" We quickly got up not wanting to waste any time.

        "Would you both like to meet your babies?" I nodded so we followed him to a room with the babies. Once I saw them I felt like everything became brighter and warm.

        "Yeonjun hyung look how cute they are- wait there's one missing, where's our baby?" I turned to the doctor but then the nurse came in with her.

        "Sorry she was a bit fussy while we were trying to clean her up." I looked at her seeing how adorable she was but then I realized she was the only girl.

        "Hyung, it looks like she's going to be our baby girl." I looked at him as he smiled at her with a warm look on his face.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        I kept looking at the babies and just wanted to keep looking at them but then the doctor spoke up.

        "I'm sorry to interrupt but we need the babies names so we can write them down. I would also like to mention the order the babies were born in once you finish naming them.

        "For our girl Yena and boy 1 Yunseo, boy 2 Yuto, and our 3rd boy Seojoon but only if Soobin is ok with it." I looked at Soobin who was already holding Yena in his arms and Kai holding Yunseo.

        "I like those names hyung and they all are so cute doctor Han. When can we take them home?" We both looked at the doctor wondering when it would be but he quickly gave us an answer.

        "You'll be able to take them home in 2 days just so we came to get the paperwork and keep an eye on them but everything seems to be good. I just remembered Yena, Yunseo, Yuto, and Seojoon that's the order they were born in so Yena is the oldest and Seojoon is the youngest. I'll leave you all now." We all kept looking at the babies and talking about them.

                         *2 days later*

        It was two days later and we had finished filling out the paperwork so we got our kids and went home. Once we got home we almost got them into bed, but Seojoon woke up which led to the rest of them waking up everyone else. I picked up Seojoon, rocking him slowly back and forth while Soobin picked up Yuto doing the same to him. We couldn't pick up the other two but somehow we found a way and got all four of them back to sleep. I was about to sit down when Yunseo started to cry but Soobin quickly picked him up and changed his diaper and he fell back asleep.

        "Soobin, how are we going to do this?" Soobin looked at me before coming over and sitting on my lap.

        "We're going to be fine, and I'm sure if we ever need some rest our other kids can help." I turned him around so he was facing me and pulled him into a kiss.

Huening Kai's p.o.v.
        We went to go buy some fried chicken, so that Yeonjun and Soobin hyung could eat but then we walked into a make out session.

        "Umm hyungs the babies are sleeping, and we came to eat but if you want us to leave we can." They stopped making and looked at us before Soobin hyung got up and went to the kitchen taking Beomgyu hyung with him. I sat down with Yeonjun hyung and spoke up.

        "Hyung, I think you have to calm down a bit unless you're going to make more babies." As I said that the babies started to cry as if they didn't want to hear that.

        "Kai why did you say that?" I wanted to laugh but he picked up Yena and Taehyun hyung picked up Seojoon. I picked up Yuto and the only one not crying at all but still watching everything happen was Yunseo.

                       *In the kitchen*

Beomgyu's p.o.v.
        "Hyung, why did you pull me into the kitchen?" I looked at Soobin hyung waiting for him to answer.

        "You have the chicken, so I need to ask you something too." I gave him the chicken as I waited for him to ask his question.

        "Beomgyu, would you watch the kids just when Yeonjun hyung and I need a break?" I didn't even take time to think I already knew my answer.

        "Of course we would but if me and Taehyun ever have kids you'll help out too." He smiled nodding as he handed me plates to set the table.

A/n's p.o.v.
        After Beomgyu's set the table, everyone went to the table to eat, leaving the sleeping babies in their room with the baby monitor on. They ate and talked, having fun into the night.

    ➹➷➹ End of He Tastes Sweet ➹➷➹

            ◇◆◇ Hope you enjoyed ◇◆◇

     ○ I'm writing a new Yeonbin ff so please look forward to it. ○