**✿❀ Chapter Seventeen ❀✿**

???'s p.o.v.

       *One month before the wedding*

        "I want you to transfer to the school I'm at right now, I have a job for you." I listened to Wooyoung as he spoke.

        "I want everyone else to come too, and make it so that everyone comes little by little. Hyung I want you guys to beat up someone at school for me. I'll tell you the rest when I see you." I hung up going back to watching TV, starting to plan out everything.

                         *Present time*

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
        I woke up to see a sleeping Soobin so I got up going to the bathroom to get ready for school. As I was taking a shower I felt arms wrapped around me, so I turned around seeing a sleepy Soobin with wet hair.

        "Hey baby I think you should have slept longer." He nodded, not giving me a kiss on the cheek.

        "Oppa I need to take a shower, and also if I slept longer we would have been late to school." I knew he was right so I put shampoo in his hair as he started to was his hair.

                           *At school*

        "Hyung I need to go to one of my classes to pick up some papers so I'll see you in our first hour." He gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking off and someone grabbing my hand. I looked to see Wooyoung holding my hand, so I took my hand from him, feeling annoyed by him.

        "What do you want Wooyoung? I'm not in the mode to see you today or for you to bother me." He looked at me for no reason before walking away without saying anything. I didn't understand what just happened so I walked off going to class. The bell rang and Soobin wasn't back yet from his other class. I was about to get up and look for him but the teacher came in so I sat back down for a minute before Kai came into class.

        "Yeonjun hyung you have to come with me now. Soobin hyung got into a fight." I couldn't believe what I was hearing but I quickly got up following Kai to the principal's office. I saw 6 guys on one side and Soobin alone on the other side.

        "Soobin what happened?" I ran to him hugging him as he was still crying. I kissed him before one of the other people in the fight spoke up.

        "So can we just get this over with so that we can get back to class." I stopped kissing him to look at the person who was talking and I was surprised to see them all.

        "Seonghwa hyung what are you doing here?" He looked at me surprised but also happy to see me.

        "Ooh hey Yeonjun so is that your boyfriend?" I was about to answer him but the principal spoke up.

        "Could I please get an answer as to what happened and why you all had a fight?" I looked at Seonghwa hyung and the others as they all looked down but Hongjoong hyung spoke up.

        "Well we didn't really know much about it but we got a call from Wooyoung saying that he had a job for us." I could feel myself getting angry but then Seonghwa hyung spoke up.

        "That boyfriend of yours is strong though so we all ended up with a kick to our asses, literally." I tried not to laugh knowing that it's something Soobin would do. They got close together before saying something to Soobin.

        "We are sorry that we hurt you and we all take responsibility for our actions." I wanted to say something but Soobin went up to them giving them all a flick on their foreheads.

        "I accept your apologies but now I think we are about to get suspended for some time." The principal nodded in agreement with him.

        "Yes you will all but be suspended for a week and Yeonjun I think you feel sick so you're off for a week too." He winked at me. We all nodded going to get our things knowing we wouldn't but back till next Wednesday.

Soobin's p.o.v.
        We got home and didn't know what to do, we had just gotten a week off of school plus the weekend. I was sitting on the couch thinking of things we could do but nothing came to mind.

        "How about we go visit my family?" I turned to Yeonjun hyung who was making something in the kitchen.

        "That's not a bad idea oppa but where are they?" He stopped what he was doing for a moment before he spoke again.

        "Well I think that they're at home for a week coming to check on things here with the company, so we could pack some things and go see them. Nothing bad can come from it, right?" I nodded as he went back to cooking and I went to our room to pack some things up for our visit.

                     *The next morning*

        I woke up and looked at the time only to see that it was already 10 am and we were going to leave at 9 am to go shopping for some things.

        "Oppa wake up we have to go now or else we are going to be late getting to your house." He turned, not wanting to wake up so I had no choice.

        "I guess I'll go see if some random guy will go out with me then." I was about to get my phone when he grabbed my hand pulling me back down to him.

        "Ok baby I'll get up just don't you dare go calling some other guy." I gave him a peck nodding as I got off the bed going to get ready.

                           *In the car*

        "Ok so we have everything-" I was cut off by someone else's voice coming from the back.

        "Hyung I think you forgot Kai, he's not in the car yet." I jumped quickly, turning around to see Taehyun and Beomgyu in the back seats.

        "Ok so I guess the kids are coming with us." I turned to Yeonjun hyung who nodded as we all sat in the car quietly waiting for Kai.

        "Ok I'm here let's go!" Kai got into the car quickly as Yeonjun hyung started the car, driving away from the apartment.

➹➷➹➷ End of Chapter seventeen ➹➷➹➷

            ◆◇◆ Hope you enjoyed ◆◇◆