Where the hell am I

now as a black man with fears (which waking up in a cell was one of them) I was about ready to die...again.

I tried to calm my nerves with the 'In and out' technique which really didn't help but no figures I didn't I'm in a cell for fucks sake.
The sound of a door opening caught my attention as I quickly shot up to see who was here to explain me being in a jail cell or whatever this place was. The more I look at the place the more my stomach started twisting, for some odd reason it's like I remember something like this but I can't put my tongue on it.

I looked up at Asian man with scars on his face an a cap with a silver band with a leaf on it. He was scary and buff and set an unusual feeling in my stomach.
Those scars are enough to frighten me into backing up into the wall behind me. He frightened me so much I couldn't quiet form words to say anything only tremble slightly,

"W-why did you bring me here" I cursed myself my stuttering but shit this guy was scary.
He only stared at me as I started back
"You now you can't just chase people and tackle them then drag them to a cell, I'm pretty sure this is illegal"I said but yet the man still stared at me and the more I looked at him I could see a slightly confused expression on his.

I sighed at my stupidity to not piece together that this man could possibly not know English, luckily I did learn a couple languages when I was younger including Japanese. Weird thing is I don't even remember learning it I just now I can speak it.
I cleared my throat before speaking.
"Why did you bring me here" I said in the best Japanese I could say, cuz I hadn't really been speaking it.
"Nice to see you again Malachi" I pick up on what he says but I'm not really understanding what he means, and who is Malachi.

"Im sorry but it seems you have the wrong guy my names not Malachi"I say watching the mans eye grow a bit before he nods and steps out

This was like something from a movie , or maybe a book.
The door opens again and soon a woman walks in, Blond hair in two pig tails, light bright eyes and with clothsni don't think I'd really see on anybody and to top it off she was young lookin. She had the looks to make and school boy go crazy and even girls too. Especially her-..no.

"How attentive you are, like always your paying close attention to something" Her voice brings me outta my head and I can tell something is off. She looks so young but talks as I'd she's old..and why is she acting like she's seen me before?

"I believe you all have the wrong guy I don't now any of you!"I said out firmly, I was slowly getting tired of being confused at what they could possibly be talking about.
The woman's face shifted into a sad expression as she stared at me.
"Very well..what is your name boy?"

"My name is..Izaak Halei" I said hoping to get that through their thick skulls.

"Well Izaak come along we have a lot of work to do"she said plainly leaving me confused before she turned around and began walking away, still leaving me confused
.
TIᗰᗴ ᔕKIᑭ

"So..you've never used or heard not even seen of chakra before? God it's history is repeating itself "Tsunade pinching her temples and looking madly annoyed at having to take in this information, yet she did mumble the last part luckily I caught on to what she said.
To her question I nodded not seeing where this going and a bit curious of this chakra thing was.

"Damn kid what did you live under a rock" she sighed and pulled out a big book. I scrunched up my face pretending to be offended.

On the cover it said ' History of Shinobi ' it was most likely old but I'd never heard of an odd book I new what a Shinobi was from the video games and odd shoes I used to watch but a book? Maybe that's a bit too far.

She must have been reading my face because she then said

"You don't know what this is do you?"
She said eyes going sharper then before

"Am I supposed to" I really didn't see where this was going an who in their right mind took the time to write such a big book, I've read big books before but not this one, this one seemed more like a notebook instead.

"Huh I see" she mumbled before opening up and flipping a couple of pages before showing it to me.

" Shinobi (), also interchangeably referred to as ninja (忍者), are the primary focus and the main military power in the series. A female ninja is known as a kunoichi (くノ一). Most come from a hidden village, of which some come from specialised ninja clans, and will perform missions for a fee. These missions can include: doing manual labour, acting as escorts, gathering secret information, retrieving stolen items, carrying out assassinations, etc. In times of war, ninja will come together to defend their villages and land. The clearest characteristic of a shinobi is their ability to manipulate chakra to create and use techniques. Shinobi are expected to be loyal to their villages for life, and any defectors are considered to be missing-nin, and will be marked for death. "I finished reading aloud tracing my hand along the words slowly at the symbols.

I blinked a couple times sending a confused look at her as she stares at me slightly amused.

"Alright it's clear that you live under a rock or your really good at acting" she said as she rubs her forehead

"And since you have no idea where your parents are and I'm not gonna send a kid out in the middle of the no where and possibly get you killed outside the village..or worse *sigh* you be staying here" she let out, seeming oddly stressed and mumbling on about 'paper work'.

I was kinda happy but at the same time didn't really now how to feel about being in a place I had no idea existed.

"I call up your supervisor"
She said and I gave her a confused looked before a voice behind me said

"Yeah Hokage-sama what can I do for you" a voice said coming off as chill but dangerous all at the same time scaring me

I turned around and was met face to face with a man with silver hair and a mask he looked all in all mistruous but the way he was looking at me was a bit uncomfortable.

"Ehm this here is Kakashi Hatake your know being supervisor"
She stated

"Huh.. I definitely seen this guy before, but where" I mumbled to myself
.
.
.