Wierd mankind encounters

My face scrunches up at the contact to my face as I nervously kept pulling back from the fur on my face.
I looked between disgust and confusion, Himari continues to look at his fingers, seeming more interesting then what was currently happening to me.
"Who's damn cat is this?" I yelp as it nips and purrs against my skin.
"Who knows they seem to like you"Himari says watching me fight the feral beast.
"Ya know instead of sitting there watching, HOW ABOUT YOU HELP ME" I yell while trying to pry the cat off my face.

"TORA" a voice shout startling the beast on my face but before it could even make its grand escape hands wrap around its body and snatch it away from me.

I groan a bit at the scratch marks on my face from its claws.
"Oh I'm so sorry are you ok!!" hands wrap around my face as my head is turn and titled to be examined.
I feel some short stinging and then something warm being placed on the scratch of my face.
I look to to see the face of the person who'd just helped me. Her hair was black with the length just past her shoulders and the same green eyes that resembled so much like Ayas.

"Hey this chick kinda looks like Aya.." Himari says as we make brief eye contact before watching the scene before us.
Than 3 more people came out as well, one boy another a girl and the last was an adult who's gender aI don't think I'd be able to guess.

They all had this shiny headband on that rested somewhere along their body.
"You guys couldn't keep up with a simple cat" the boy spat out watching in annoyance as "Tora" thrashed in the grip of the other girl.

"Names Ayaka, the roughed up boy over there is Daki and the quiet girl over there is hanae" the look alike of Aya says.
"Hm"
"Hello"
"And don't forget me!" The older one says whom is most definitely a man by the voice.
"Couldn't possibly forget you sensai"ayaka replies rolling her eyes halfheartedly.
"Sensai? What is he like your teacher or something"Himari says finally speaking up.
"I'd like to say instructor, fits better" the boy, Daki speaks up.
The other one remains quiet, deciding not to interact with the other bickering pair. I watch her as she watches them. She doesn't even look so as much as blinking just staring, before she makes eye contact with me.

We stare at each other for a moment and while our eyes meet I realize that's she's not necessarily looking at me.
I look back at the Himari as he's asking the look alike questions and basically interrogating her.

Her poor soul, but better her than me.

"Himari let's go, leave them to their pet chase" I say, grabbing him as I watch there mission run away. Again.

"By the way your cats getting away"I yell as we walk father away
"SHIT"
.
.
I pop up in a cold sweat and breathing heavy.
"Are you alright?" Lin says beside me reading my reports
"Im fine just another nightmare" I reply grabbing the towel that's had been placed on my dresser and wiping my face.
"You should try to get a little better at managing your sleep schedule"
"My sleep schedule is managed, I just can't get go back to sleep when a nightmare happens which is random by the way" I say jumpin up to get ready.

"Your gonna have to call off today"

I look at her confused
"What for?" I ask
"You first meeting with the Hokage, exciting isn't it"she smiles yet not lookin happy what so ever.
"Very funny, what's so exciting about this guy?" I ask

"He's the leader of the village, people respect him all across" she explains
"Hmm the God of war?"
"No the God of shinobi, I think you need to revisit your history" She says
"I was clearly joking"
"Sure" she says before placing her hand on my shoulder and my vision shifts and goes blurry before we are standing in this bland room again.
"Ah hello Malachi" a gruff voice said all kind.