Annoying

Sakura and Izzak continued to talk, ignoring the eyes looking at them in confusion.

"It's like when you touched me I felt something, and do you perhaps know medical ninjutsu?" She pressed, sending questions his way at rapid speed

"No, I don't even remember touching you I just remember being on the ground, I don't think I even got up.."

She rubbed her forehead and shook her head
"It's ok maybe it was just a feeling of me being anxious" she spoke trying to convince herself, but she knew what she felt.
The flash of a strong force taking over her body when she punched Sasori or the her sore cheekbones from smiling no more than than 10 seconds, she'd have to tell tsunade about this..
"What.." the voice of Naruto commented from the sideline. She looked over at the confused eyes looking her.

Shaking her head deciding to leave it alone for now. Flooding the poor boy with questions of events he doesn't seem to remember when he's been alseep for a day and a half wasn't gonna get her anywhere. He never seems to remember.
.
(Izzak pov)
I watched as Sakura walks out the room with a look of defeat on her face. I feel bad for not being able to answer her questions.But I truly don't understand what she's talking about.
A cough if heard from the side of the room brought my attention back to audience on the side.
"Oh" i said looking at the now live red head.

His skin was lively now. He was speaking but I wasn't really listening, his appearance had changed from when I had last seen him. well not necessarily 'changed' but the looks of him being alive were a sight to see.

I subconsciously moved my hand to touch the red marking on his forehead, run my fingers over the red ink.
'I wonder how he got this'
Trailing back down towards his eyes, which were staring at me in confusion.
"Your alive" I said still looking at his face. Said red head simply chuckles at my obvious observation, as if I had said something funny.
"Is it that surprising to see?" The boy said his face still in my hands.
Like a child I nodded still a little shocked.

"Your the one to talk" naruto mumble from beside me making me raise an eyebrow at him. I shake my head in defeat, these people will never stop saying saying things I'll never understand.

He walks out, excusing himself from Gaara and Kankuro. I roll my eyes at this.
Back towards the two guys in the room
"Ah hello to you too, are you doing better?" I asked the Burnett. I remembered him, Kankuro. The last time I seen Him he wasn't lookin to good neither.

I chatted with the two for a while and I enjoyed our conversation, it was like I had known them, but it was like with everybody.
"Well it was nice talking to you izzak" Gaara -who's names I oddly remembered- stood up and gave me a goodbye hug, tightly holding me as if I'd disappear. I bid them goodbye and listens to the silence.

Sittin the room alone, I couldn't help but think something was wrong but I already knew that. Dead people aren't supposed to be alive for starters.
It felt I knew these people sometimes but I couldn't remember and it was staring to hurt my head. Choosing to forgot about and stress over it later I closed my eye and rested.

Also I'll keep note to myself
don't mess with sakura

(Time skip)
Our short stay in Sunagakure ended, after my recovery we were on our way again.

Few people including Gaara, Kankuro and they're sister Temeri bid us good bye as we walked away they waved.
But I looked back at Gaara stare at me directly walk-in away and it the gleam in his eyes looked like he was waiting for something.

I turn around slight still walking backward and held up two fingers and smiled. A gesture my old friend used to when he was going to chat with a girl.
I watched as his expression got warmer and he eventually did the gesture back making everybody around return it to.