Servant Of Evil [English] 😭

Wilbur bowed as he entered the sight of his younger brother.
"Wilbur, hand that to me," Techno instructed pointing to a map on a nearby table.

Wilbur stood and walked to the table, pulling the map off the table and handing it to the pink-haired king.
Techno nodded his thanks and Wilbur stood carefully beside his seat.
"You know," Techno hummed, pulling the thing open.

He glanced up to make sure he had caught the oldest's attention, "you don't have to bow to me."
Wilbur didn't respond. And when he left the room at Techno's orders, be bowed.

Wilbur sat on his bed. It was nothing like what he had when he was heir. But he hadn't wanted that anyway.

He sighed and laid down. He slipped his hand under his mattress and pulled out a picture. In it was the king, their father, 24-year-old Philza Watson. His blond hair sitting snuggly pulled up in a crown, he looked so different as King Phil compared to Dad Phil. To his left was 14-year-old Prince Techno Watson, his long pink hair with brown roots in a tight royal braid held almost hidden under a crown. To Phil's right was 14-year-old Prince Wilbur Watson, now known as Wilbur Soot, his brown fluffy hair peeking out from his crown. And finally in the front with three teeth missing and the biggest smile in the whole kingdom was 8-year-old Prince Tommy Watson with his fluffy erratic blond hair pushed against his face and a crown too large for his head sitting crooked, covering a single bright blue eye.

This was only 3 months before the incident. They had all been so happy. . .

Wilbur pulled the picture to his chest.
"Oh my King, you have me as your faithful servant alone. We were twins torn apart when our fates should have shone."

Wilbur glanced at an old wooden sword his father had once gifted him and Techno as presents when they were 8. He still kept it even after 14 years..... How dumb.

He wondered if Techno still has his...

"Oh my King, to shield thee from danger's deadly call...."
Wilbur glanced at the door as faint yelling could be heard from his younger brother.
"I will sin, I will kill, I will sacrifice my all."

He climbed up, tucking the page below the mattress and walking to the noise.
Inside a peasant who had once been a warrior was yelling at the king. The green suited man yelled and yelled Techno snarled, he looked like he wanted to take his head.

Wilbur softly but noticeably coughed. Both heads snapped to him. Wilbur glared at the green hooded warrior before turning to the king.
"Da- King Techno, you are wanted in the, ahem, quarters," Wilbur informed, only partially lying.
Techno was always wanted in the maiden's quarters. Mostly for the sole reason of being King. This time it was the twin that wanted him in his quarters. They needed to talk.

He hadn't heard much of the conversation but he had an idea.
Techno sighed before laughing.
"Guards, take him away!" Techno ordered getting up and walking to Wilbur.

"You sure know your timing~" Techno praised walking ahead of Wilbur so he could close the door behind them.
Wilbur could faintly hear the soft screams of the warrior as he was dragged away.

-----

14 years ago we were both born into this h3ll.

Praised and blessed by the people and the church's bells.

Being in our family we must play by the rules.

A small boy with soft brown hair looked up at the young prince who was just about to be crowned king. Once upon a time, they used to have the same brown curly hair and green eyes. Now the young King's hair only had soft remnants of what used to be. Soft waves that tore through flattened hair and his roots still bore brown compared to the elegant bright pink.
Wilbur didn't mind anymore though. He's spent 2 months crying on it. But looking over the new king and the even younger prince who bore too much resemblance to Phil that if people were to see them together they might just connect the dots, he knew.
They might not.
But he knew. And their dad knew.
And that's all that mattered.